Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greetings and salutations

    new here and hope to contribute
    Cheers

    SFE69

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JeanClaude2 View Post
      Challenging me, right? Okay. An other one.....
      I do and you are amazingly HOT

      Comment


      • Hey there

        Hi, I love shemales too, been with a few in Mumbai. So if you need reviews do feel free to ask. The Shemale Hunter is in town, taking them down one Shemale at a time.

        Comment


        • Hi

          Hey, I'm new here. I'm quite curious to try. Been a long time fantasy of mine.

          Comment


          • Hello

            I am new

            Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Hi

            I love shemales do you?

            You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

            **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
            http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4



            click the pic

            Comment


            • Hi, Looking to Pop My Shemale Cherry

              Hi New to this site and looking to finally wanting to take the plunge and have my cherry popped!!! I have a few ladies in mind for this and I'm waiting upon their visits to Vancouver, if they ever do! I'm wanting someone extemely large, agressive and dominant, for my first time!

              Any recommendations on who to see?

              Cheers

              Comment


              • Just a hello to the fellow forum users. Let's have fun

                Comment


                • Yes I love shemales as well 😀

                  Comment


                  • New Comer

                    Hi All,
                    Dan 41 Male From UK. First time Here!

                    Comment


                    • Hi everyone, new to the site. I am a female who is looking to finally cross the last sexual item off of my bucketlist. A T-girl. Something about it really does it for me but I have never known where to find it or go about it. I am hoping that this forum will shed some light on it.

                      PP

                      Comment


                      • New

                        Hi i'm new to the site. I've had a shemale fantasy for ages and would love to meet one

                        Comment


                        • team playah

                          Why hello there.

                          Comment


                          • Hi

                            I love shemale!!!! 😜

                            Comment


                            • In Praise Of TGirls

                              Hello Everyone,

                              I just registered today and I'm delighted that this forum exists. Most of all, I'm delighted to declare my love for the beauty and sexuality of trans-women. I don't believe I would know real passion without them.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Bianca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	585885

                              Comment


                              • Howdy y'all

                                I
                                love
                                trans


                                Well I am actually here doing this and it feels good

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X