Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new here,sub tv for tv,shemale,female,couple or male

    love to chatt or meet for fun play

    Comment


    • I Heart Shemales

      hi from the east coast .. muah!!!

      Comment


      • Hi

        I love shemales

        Comment


        • Hello!

          Hi everybody!

          My name is Alfred, I'm from Vienna (Austria) and I really love shemales!!!
          dreaming of a relationship with a shemale, because I love shemales!

          Comment


          • Recently moved to Canada

            Hi,

            Recently moved to Toronto! Looking forward to engage in this community.

            Comment


            • Hi everyone!

              I'm Jacinta a shemale from Spain. I also have a website where I organize speed dating between men and women, or even men and trans, everyone is free to participate. I'm happy to be in this forum because I will meet so much people with the same interests than I. Thank you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by lovingshemalesexy View Post
                Hi everyone!

                I'm Jacinta a shemale from Spain. I also have a website where I organize speed dating between men and women, or even men and trans, everyone is free to participate. I'm happy to be in this forum because I will meet so much people with the same interests than I. Thank you.
                Welcome Jacinta. It is a pleasure to have you join our forum.
                Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

                Comment


                • Hi I love shemales. I?m a first timer too.

                  Comment


                  • Kiki Paradize upcoming new sissy slut

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180825_001743817.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	586099Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180824_233421247.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	586100

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by priyasingh199
                      My Name Is Priya Singh. I Am An Independent Andheri Escorts Girl. I Run My Own Andheri Escorts. My Price Is Low And Service Is Super. Contact Me For Independent Andheri Escorts Service. Avail My Private Service At Your Own Place Or In Hotel. I Am Available 24 X 7. Contact Me +91 9987215552.
                      Get Indulged With Andheri Escorts: +91 9987215552

                      The escort service is going to be one of the demanding subject. You can get pretty girls around. Are you looking for a good companion? The Andheri Escorts can help you here. Getting along with such lovely ladies is a vital phenomenon. There are people with many hopes and aspiration. Fulfilling physical desire is another want. Can you stay without a partner? If not, go for professional help. The expert girls are always ready to help. But, it is time to be within their reach. If you bare from Mumbai, these escorts can be your loving partners. You can now get the Andheri Escorts for longer duration of time. It can be a holiday for a week or hire for corporate meeting in an outskirt. It is the time to choose the best escort online.
                      Sex Service With Andheri Escorts

                      The main duty of the escorts is sex service. Many men on earth are deprived of this pleasure. The able escorts are present to give them full enjoyment. They know several poses which can make every man happy. You can now check them online for wide range of services. An ultimate gift of nature is nothing except physical desire fulfilled. Some of you are very frustrated about your work. The burden of duties as well as targets can make you irritated. The Andheri Escorts have all type of services available with them. Visit the escort website today and see how well they go about.
                      Emotional Attachment With Andheri Escorts

                      Sometimes men don?t like to have sex. They want a companion with whom they can share their feelings. Not, this service is also available with the beautiful escorts. They are the humble and caring women. They don?t want to see their client suffering from various issues. Thus, they try to provide all types of support to their clients. They can speak to the male hours after hours to make their mind truly satisfied. If you are sad, you will always wish to get someone with whom you can share everything. But, in this busy life you may even not get your family beside. The best one over here will be the Andheri Escorts. Many people establish an emotional bond.
                      Contact +91 9987215552. Visit- http://www.escortagencyinmumbai.com/andheri-escorts/
                      Priya,

                      Do you employ TGirl escorts as well?
                      Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

                      Comment


                      • Hi. New to the site but a veteran Ladyboy lover

                        Hi all...I LOVE Ladyboys!

                        Comment


                        • Just hi

                          Love the girls and their bums!

                          Comment


                          • Just saying hi

                            New here and thought id just say a bit about me, im born and raised a Virginia metalhead country boy, i drive lifted truck thats usually covered in mud, i hate country music if i want to listen to songs about beer and one night stands i'd just listen to rap. Hard rock and metal is what youll hear when youre out exploring trails with me in my truck. I am a partime I.t. and c # coding student. Have a raunchy sense if humor. I have been with two beautiful women and two smoking hot tgirls and am 100% straight. Whether i am with a tgirl or natural woman its the perfect ass, c cup tits, long hair, full lips, and hour glass figure making me horny, both women had me in both holes so a tgirl is eaier to live with, are smoking hot, and want your manhood inside them 24/7. I love tgirls

                            Comment


                            • Love them all

                              Originally posted by paul80 View Post
                              Love them all,hot very hot.
                              My wish is to someday use the services of Ziana Sonya, Asia - Korean doll, Maya, Akira and Eve

                              Comment


                              • Newbie

                                Hi all! New here but have had a thing for tgirls on the downlow for a very long time. Hoping I can connect with some here as I'm also a first timer. Other than that, hope everyone is having fun getting their rocks off

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X