Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi!

    New here. Absolutely love t - girls! Maybe I can get some help here with my bucket list! ☺

    Comment


    • HI I AM FERRARI a cd shemale wannabe lol from ab canada

      Im a cd that lives in alberta canada and i post mainly on leos list check me out my name if ferrari and i am currently is calgary.. Ive been pondering the thought of going full. So just putting it out there but perhaps someone would sponsor my body mods

      Comment


      • On sidelines for some time....time to join the ranks!

        I love shemales, t-gurls..... hoping to connect with some in the metro vancouver area....

        aj

        Comment


        • Hi I'm new here

          I've recently discovered shemales and I can't get enough of them. Can someone recommend the best ts escorts in western Canada?

          Thanks

          Comment


          • New member

            Hi!

            Comment


            • Elephant in the room

              So I'm sure this gets asked too often and I hate to be"that guy" that asks the obvious. But how do I go about meeting a TS here to fuck me. I've never done anything like this but have been needing to try it for personal reasons. Like where can I talk one on one with someone.

              Comment


              • Newbie

                Just saying hello

                Comment


                • Hi! New camgirl

                  I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself! My name is Gemma Rose and Iam a cam girl. I've posted a few pics from some of my shows to my profile to get started, and will be doing a new live cam show today at 4:30 PST! I am 5'6", 125 pounds, 32D and for some reason have an 9 inch cock! I love performing on cam, and will be performing more often going forward. Thanks for having me on the forum! MY cam site is at chaturbate: http://chaturbate.com/gemmarose42

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	lk59FkdY_400x400.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	586405

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    Hello, new here, love playing with shemales when I get the oppotrunity

                    Comment


                    • First time

                      Hi I am sam
                      Thanks for having me on boay

                      Comment


                      • first time

                        looking for girl to bottom for my first time. in toronto area any suggestions?

                        Comment


                        • anyone in Dallas? been a dream of mine to bottom for a hung TG

                          Comment


                          • Love shemales

                            Been with a few. Bottomed for one recently now all I think of is sucking and taking shemale cock 💜 would love to be a bottom BF for a sexy trans lady someday

                            Comment


                            • Hi

                              Hi. I love shemales ?? Great to be here!!!

                              Comment


                              • Introduction

                                Just wanted to say hi and. Introduce myself. I'm just here looking for a little fun (aren't we all lol) in the east bay California.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X