If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm Ted, a 40 yr old bear. I had my first experience with a trap cd in between 6-10 years ago. I always had been attracted to trannies but wouldn't admit it, even to myself. Though, I'd all too often find myself watching tranny porn to the point it's hard to deny.
Anyway, I've suppressed my lust, love, desire or infatuation too long. I hooked up with another tranny very recently and loved every inch and every moment.
Hopefully I can find some regular meet ups, ways to meet or others into the mist beautiful creatures on the planet.
hi everybody all u she male fans. I recently had the pleasure of meeting Kourtney or Bunny Noir her nick name. She is truly a stunning beauty. Every inch of her lovely ebony body is beyond beautiful. Her personality is also awesome. You simply can not lose with this woman. You can find her on she male Canada. Kourtney is always my go to girl. I feel sorry for anyone who has not had a session with this fantastic and great lady.
Greetings all. Canadian expat here, been working in South East Asia for the last 30 years. Heading to Toronto soon and looking forward to meeting some nice TS girls.
Any recommendations will be thankfully received. I have no experience of the TS scene in TO but plenty of experience in Asia and happy to give advice if asked.
Hi. My name is Nova and I am a TGirl from Toronto. (actually, Mississauga). I'm Asian have have been transitioning for over 2 years. My passions are programming, fitness and make-up.
Nova 5'8", 165 lbs, athletic, Asian, open relationship
Mississauga, Toronto ~ Looking for generous daddies ~
I?ve been an admirer of TS women for about 15 years now but didn?t take the chance to experience them until 6 years ago. I?m in Vancouver so all my fun has been here
My first was an Asian CD I met on POF. Wasnt the greatest experience but coulda been worse.
Next was Maream Lopez and she was absolutely amazing in every way. I love everything about her. Gorgeous face n body nice thick 7-7.5 cut cock. she?s a bottom I believe but that?s ok cause we have passionate sex regularly still and our vibe is insane
My third was Roxanne who I chose cause I read great things and I wanted to try bottoming. She is def packing heat it?s a nice thick 8-8.5 inch cock which I love to suck n deep throat. She is a champion top and I?m glad I warmed up cause it?s big when she enters. I see her quite often stiil and she loves to punish my ass
My other encounter was a random South American gal who came to Vancouver. Pics weren?t very accurate. She looked good but not as great as the photos. She claimed to be 9 inch but was maybe 7 and was soft the whole time. Wasted money but I learned to go with reviews. Hope you all have great encounters and please be respectful to these women you provide for us. Just cause you pay doesn?t mean you get to treat them like shit. They are human , they have lives and feelings. They have good days bad days. Just try n be a good person to them it goes a long way ❤️❤️
Comment