Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Excited to be here!

    Hey everyone.

    I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a new member here and super excited to see what this forum has to offer. I can't wait to chat with some transgenders online for the first time. I'm a 32 year old male living on my own in an awesome bachelor pad in the heart of downtown Montreal. Some of my long term aspirations on this site are to meet some transgenders in person for the first time, and then just see where things go from there. I'm a very open minded and friendly individual with a strong and passionate fetish for transgenders, so please feel free to start a conversation with me if you're interested.. especially if you live in Montreal

    Can't wait to hear from you!

    Peace

    Comment


    • An Introduction

      Hello everyone here at tgirlsforums! I am a 30yo male from the north east USA who has been a fan of trans women ever since I first stumbled across Vaniity whilst perusing some other porn on the good 'ol internet. I have always loved women and appreciated femininity my whole life. It just took 20 years to learn that as long as the femininity is genuine, I couldn't care less what a woman has between her legs, and what's more, cocks are nice too!

      So I am happy to join the forums here to meet some like minded people and I am hoping to have a good time here! Cheers!

      Comment


      • Hi everyone

        Comment


        • Hi

          Originally posted by tgirlnova View Post
          Hi. My name is Nova and I am a TGirl from Toronto. (actually, Mississauga). I'm Asian have have been transitioning for over 2 years. My passions are programming, fitness and make-up.
          Would love to know you more

          Comment


          • Presentation / Greetings

            Hello everyone !

            I'm the new guy and I want to introduce myself.

            I found this message board while clicking here and there on Pamela Volkova's ad. I bet you all know who she is.

            I haven't jumped the fence yet, but I'm looking for a TS woman to chat with and bring me there.

            Otherwise, I'm here to enjoy the view. I think it's one thing to watch "shemale" porn but to talk about it freely with other people who enjoy relations with trans women is something liberating, I'd say.

            So I'm 37, I usually speak french so pardon my spelling errors and let's get on the trans road, baby !

            Salut !

            Comment


            • I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong forum.

              This is going great.
              :/

              Comment


              • Love this forum

                Hi, I'm new to the forum. Everybody doing a great job on reviewing girls, which is really helpful.
                I have been interested in shemales for a while now, but the interest just seemed to peak in the last month. Nowadays I only watch shemales porn, I just love it.
                The girls are all pretty, with a tool.

                Comment


                • Hi

                  Hi
                  Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  Hi

                  I love shemales do you?
                  Hi
                  You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

                  **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                  http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4



                  click the pic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ghostmember View Post
                    Hi
                    hi, welcome to the forum...hopefully you're not a whiney sniveller like most of the others lol

                    Comment


                    • hi here i love shemales

                      hi there

                      Comment


                      • newbie to this, lookin for some help...please?

                        hello everyone! it's awesome to meet and be able to say hi to everyone!
                        I don't know where to even start!
                        Ill start with me i suppose! SO I'm a young and good looking guy in is early 30's, average build and height, consider myself a guys, guy, who loves women, but have always been very bi curious. expecially when it comes to shemales, and even crossdressers to a lesser extent. I know i've always loved watchin someone so feminine, dressed so sexy in panties and lingerie, strokin a beautiful firm cock, and at the end, you watch it erupt with cum!! i'm horny just thinkin about it.. so help me out here please. what should i do? where do i start?

                        Newbie

                        Comment


                        • New here.

                          Couole experiences with different trans from Montreal. Would like to share on whi to see next!

                          Comment


                          • New member

                            New member here, hoping to gain some intel to help me enjoy my dream brasilian holiday

                            Comment


                            • Hi Yes I LOVE shemales! 2 years ago for some reason I started watching shemale porn ,and wish I felt this way when I was much younger. I can't stop watching now,and wish it was me in those films with pretty shemales and their big cocks in my mouth taking a big load down my throat.
                              Last edited by copperhead 70; 02-24-2019, 10:19 PM. Reason: add why I love shemales

                              Comment


                              • I love Shemales - Layla Legends (Peach) is my Favorite

                                Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I had an amazing experience with Layla about a year and some change ago and it was a game changer for me. It was such a hot encounter that I was hooked. Why I haven't seen Layla since is beyond me, but I'm also huge fans of Lola, Shyla, Lea, Lucy Bisset, and Meagan Nutwood. I'm fairly new at this, but I'm a big fan of all the ladies with really big personalities ;-).

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X