Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi all,
    I used to be a member at TS Chatter. I didn't post there much, as it was just pretty much a picture posting site. This is a great looking site with more discussions going on. I hope to be posting on here more often.

    Comment


    • I love T - Girls

      Hi Everyone , I appreciate peoples efforts in contributing to the site and hope I may contribute myself.

      Comment


      • Mya Nancy Fox

        Finally set up my account! Check me out lovely men 💋

        Comment


        • Novice

          Hello everybody

          Comment


          • Welcome aboard, Mya. I?m loving your snapchats and your ads are hot. Congratulations on all the great reviews.


            Originally posted by MyaFox View Post
            Finally set up my account! Check me out lovely men 💋

            Comment


            • Atlanta

              Atlanta man. Met and played with many girls over the years. Always in search of the next best girl. Try to stay up on the Atlanta scene.

              Comment


              • Hi

                Hi everybody, new to the forum and excited to share my love for tgirls and join this community!

                Comment


                • I love t girls

                  High everyone. I'm a straight guy that loves T girls and shemales. I too am glad I can be part of this fourm and I know I will in joy everyone company.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MyaFox View Post
                    Finally set up my account! Check me out lovely men 💋
                    welcome back angle , you used to have nice videos at your shemalecanada.com account
                    i advise to put them back

                    Comment


                    • Hi - I love tgirls

                      nice to meet all of you wonderful ppl.

                      Comment


                      • Good to be back!

                        Hi everyone! Glad to be back. Had some trouble with my email and other account since I lost my saved passwords and I was dependant on them (don?t depend on them lol) my old handle was ?hotArab84?.

                        Comment


                        • Hott

                          Comment


                          • Hi.

                            Thanks for adding me. I'm new to this world. Any help would be welcome!

                            Comment


                            • Who should be my first? In TO.

                              Comment


                              • Newbie

                                Hi everyone. I?m a newbie looking to explore. Hope to have lots of fun.

                                Amanda xo

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X