Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is Administration tgirlforums.com ??

    Can I contact admin?? It is about advertisement on your website. Regards.

    Comment


    • Hi, I am from Russia and I love shemale. I have my own group with a photo of a shemale and I would like to share with you my archives.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	iUpeQ9DuYhM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	589841Click image for larger version

Name:	D6oAfJEwx6U.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	589842Click image for larger version

Name:	w2VVFHW-foc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	589843

      Comment


      • New to the site

        But not new to transsexual women. I?ve been a fan most of my life. There is something so incredibly sexy about women packing a little extra. Always kind of been intimidated to get on a forum like this, but you only live once. Thanks for having me.

        Comment


        • Sup everyone! Love my T-girls! Gotta find the right one to wifey one day ❤

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Laim122 View Post
            Hi, I am from Russia and I love shemale. I have my own group with a photo of a shemale and I would like to share with you my archives.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]146958[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]146959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]146960[/ATTACH]
            Brooo that last girl is SOLID!!!

            Comment


            • Hii new girl here 😘

              Comment


              • Hello

                Originally posted by Gamimii View Post
                Hii new girl here 😘
                Hi im adian im new here aswell

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AJD6169 View Post
                  Hi im adian im new here aswell
                  Hey there 😊

                  Comment


                  • Glad to be back on Tgirl Forums
                    Old user name doesn't work anymore.
                    I really needed to keep up what is going on here in the 6ix.

                    Comment


                    • Hi. I'm really into Asian Ladyboys but it's been a long time since I have hooked up with any girls.

                      Comment


                      • Hi new here

                        Comment


                        • Hi girls

                          Hi to all cute girls on here... I?m a white European guy, but I love my dark chocolate girls 😊... im in Nashville , and we have some here, but I would sure love to move to Atlanta lol



                          this would be my kind of woman 😊 , hope I?ll find me one soon, until then all the best to all of you, and stay safe

                          Comment


                          • Hello

                            Hi there
                            I love the TGirls, Post / Pre damn hot.
                            I fantasise with a Hot Tgirl meet her on a travel, Drink smoke together and seea a thick one tear mine and a load in me.

                            Comment


                            • New on site

                              Hi everyone, awsome site. Is Great

                              Comment


                              • Traveling Africa hung

                                Chatham July 6 sarnia July 7 London July 8-9
                                Kitchener July 10-11 Mississauga July 12-13
                                250-507-9283

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X