Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi

    What can I say about me ?

    Love to Love and make Love to be Love and Love Love.

    Probably full of lust and hormones flying around my head, eager to fuck, suck, be fucked and sucked, no spilling is allowed.

    If you like to cum and me a muse on my tales please ask and I will make it ...

    Still experiencing live and discover myself and others.

    Now I need to go my prostate is calling me to play with Alina ...
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • I love tgirls.

      T girls are gifted and special people. I love them.

      Comment


      • Looking for Real meet for Top Shemale

        Hi, I am from Bengaluru and interested to meet Top shemale.
        Let me know if anyone come across a full functional TS.

        Comment


        • Whaaaaat?

          Originally posted by Daya264 View Post
          Hi, I am from Bengaluru and interested to meet Top shemale.
          Let me know if anyone come across a full functional TS.
          If only there was some kind of forum where people could discuss and search...
          There’s no present like the time...

          Comment


          • Hello

            Like so many on here I started out life "straight" and still identify that way on the street. But in private my interests are so much broader. Sometimes I wear lingerie and feel so sexy wearing it. I've had sexual encounters with men and they are the best. I've never been with a 'real' Tgirl but have been in multiple encounters with men wearing lingerie... CD's I guess you'd say.

            My interest in Tgirls is for thin, pale girls; I am thin and pale. And I am not turned on by breast implants. Give me small chested Tgirls or females.

            Comment


            • New here

              Hi from Burnaby, Bc

              Comment


              • Hi I love Tgirls!

                Wish there were more in Calgary

                Comment


                • Mr

                  Yes I love them; they have best of both worlds.
                  Michelly Araujo and Leticia de Castro are some of my favorites

                  Comment


                  • New to forum

                    Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a great time! Just checking in from northern Alberta and want to send a thanks to all the lovely ladies that make the trip up to Grande Prairie and area. I may not get the opportunity to enjoy some time with you when they get here often but the few times I do it has been a fantastic time for me. Maybe one day a couple will show up offering duos? Thanks for making the trip and I know I appreciate the effort.

                    Comment


                    • Love T Girls especially my first Ana Jolie she was beautiful

                      Comment


                      • Hi i love tgirls

                        Hello to all.
                        There some very feminine and sexy TGIRLS here, specially Juliana Guapa.
                        She is not a fantasy, she is magic.

                        Comment


                        • Hi

                          Comment


                          • Hello People

                            Hello People,

                            I am a new lover of ladyboys and just got back from a trips to Patts enjoying all the LBs I could get my hands on.

                            Comment


                            • Hello all. I love t-girls!!

                              Hello all

                              Interested in effeminate, bottom girls. Particularly petite

                              Hope to chat soon
                              Hard4shemales

                              Comment


                              • Kristi Krash Majors

                                My name is Kristi and I am new here, I live in Edmonton, AB and am currently working as a local Escort, I am a very open and friendly person and am open to answering questions or having any sort of discussion. I like meeting new people.
                                I am not involved with the local gay scene in any way shape or form which has enabled me to come Drama Free.
                                I am party friendly but I don't really party all the time, so I am good with the men that don't need artificial stimulant to have fun.

                                I look forward to seeing posts and hearing both positive and negative feedback.

                                Looking forward to meeting some or all of you soon.

                                Hugs and kisses,

                                Kristi Krash
                                Attached Files
                                Luv,



                                ​KRISTI MAJORS​

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X