Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q & a

    Originally posted by batman_19 View Post
    who?s the best tgirls ?
    yes!
    There’s no present like the time...

    Comment


    • New to this forum

      hello everyone! New to this forum. Been taking my time with this. But I am all ready to play a shemale with a nice tool

      Comment


      • I love TGirls

        I'm new here and would love to chat with TGirls about their experiences. I'm a middle aged guy that fantasizes about sucking and fucking TGirls. I would love to know what it's like to get a huge load shot in my mouth and get a big TGirl cock deep in my ass.
        Contact me if you want to chat.

        Comment


        • I love this TGirl

          Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mvrypxr90u1rjguz9o1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	590463

          Sabrina

          Comment


          • Hi- just wanted to say hello and say I really like t-girls!

            Comment


            • Love Tgirl escorts

              Hi, to you all Xx any one in uk ? Im looking for uk escort reviews

              Comment


              • Diana erotic

                Any one been with this girl she is in Newcastle now ?

                Comment


                • Great

                  So lovely

                  Comment


                  • New to the forum

                    hey. First post..

                    Comment


                    • HEllo

                      Hello me also love TGIRLS :=))

                      Comment


                      • New to the forum

                        Hi all, as you can tell from my username, I am a lover of tranny bulges. Its been an obsession lately. I also love girls that wear strap ons that teases bulges. My have many other kinks as well, muscular women, huge roided out ones. Bimbo models with huge fake boobs, the bigger the better, breast expansion, female muscle growth. And just an overall porn addict that loves edging to clips as much a I can. Always looking for others that share my kinks to chat with, trade links, videos, pics, whatever. Hit me up

                        Comment


                        • First time

                          Good morning everyone. I found this site just looking for an outlet and thought I would post my story on here in hopes that someone might hear/read it and feel the same.


                          I have been attracted to transgender women for a long time. Since I was young. I am not sure if it was the combination of breasts and cock or a beautiful woman with a surprise down below. All I know is I fantasize about being with someone t like that. I?m not even sure what I should call someone like that without upsetting/offending them. I watch porn to feed my attraction/addiction. But I would love to meet a woman and be able to spend a great night with her.

                          When I served over seas I saw quite a few and always wondered, but never got up the courage to see if I could.


                          That is all for now. Thank you for listening

                          Comment


                          • Hello

                            Hello there,

                            I'm new here, and just want to introduce this brand new website which makes it easier for people to find escorts or call girls in their locality? A community website for discussing and finding escorts in their locality.https://globalhookupguide.com/forum


                            Global Hookup Guide

                            Comment


                            • Hi

                              Hey folks. I love trans girls and have for as long as I can remember. I'm actually hoping for a little help. I'm in Vancouver and met a beautiful girl a few years ago. I think she went by grace and lived in new west. I lost her number and contact due to my own visa issues but would love to reconnect. Any help or advice would be awesome.

                              Comment


                              • Hey where do we edit our profile

                                I'm totally lost this site is hard to write I'm from Edmonton and looking to hook up with my first ladyboy

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X