Lovely ladyboys...they're all gorgeous!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
Love Transsexual
[QUOTE=Admin;118619]Hi
I love shemales do you?
You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi
**Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4
I love Transsexual woman especially if they are wearing stockings and heels
I hate the slang word Shemale
Always interested in meeting and making like minded girlfriends.
MsMichelle Hamilton, OntarioA real lady wears stockings and heels no matter what the weather.
Comment
-
Hi! I?m Luli from Argentina, I hope you love me =)jej
I?m the new girl in town, hope you like my body and my sense of humor (?)
Love you all!
My videos:
https://es.pornhub.com/model/luciana-naah
Some photos:
- 2 likes
Comment
-
I am new shemale in india delhi
Originally posted by Admin View PostHi
I love shemales do you?
Yes
You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi
**Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4
click the pic

Comment



Comment