Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi there

    Hi y'all!!
    Finally able to fulfill my life long fantasy of being with a beautiful special lady!!
    Ive been waiting years !.... why I don't know? Just never could get up the courage or the mental aspect of it that I struggle with.
    Well!, I'm finally ready! Hope it was worth the wait!

    Comment


    • Hi there

      I'm new here, I love shemales and ladyboys, the models on this forum are just fantastic!

      Comment


      • Calgary, early fifties, finally starting to accept who I am.... starting.

        Hello all,
        I grew up in a time and place where showing desire for male body parts got you beat up, shunned, and it affected me far to much. For far to long. I suppressed it all.
        Friends and family still have aversion to this scene/lifestyle and do not know the real me. I still suppress it around them.

        I still stay away from the gay scene and have aversion to it, and don?t see that part changing soon (yes, i know why. Many reasons that will take time).
        So sites like this, I like. Especially since I have never been the clubbing type.

        I have always been attracted to Trans girls, I like dressing neck down myself in lingerie, shaving skin smooth, being soft. But have only started doing this recently and feeling girlie below my clothes.
        i have always wanted to be the ?girl? in a relationship. Despite being fit and masculine, enjoying typically masculine activities. Lol.

        I was married for a long time (10yrs+), didn?t need this then (should really say, feel the pull).
        But often fantasized a Tgirl or man was making love to me while with the wife to attain climax.
        However, being single again and over a tough divorce for some years now, I have finally tried some things, and have realized I have missed a lot of what feels natural to me (and all I fantasize about)... And want more of it. With one person. I have never been the type to sleep around. I do pair bond.

        So, hello again, sorry for going on, but it?s nice to put out who I am.
        I do want to say to younger guys/girls, if this is who you are, pursue it sooner than later. And kudos to you who already have.

        all the best,
        M

        P.S.
        I see another thread is T-girls you like, well I believe Kiyana is her name in Calgary (Kyla fox now).
        I have never been to a provider, but Wow! She looks stunning. Definitely my type of woman.

        Comment


        • hi i love t girls

          i love shemale

          Comment


          • This thread is probably dead or just filled with spammers but I'm still gonna say "hiiiii, everyone!"
            Please follow me on Spotify or Apple Music/iTunes. Thank you for your support!

            Comment


            • hi

              Hi

              Comment


              • I love that I just joined and the first thing I saw in the original post from admin was Areeya, she's a blast from the past! One of the first tgirls I fell in love with as a teen :-p

                Hey everyone! Dunno how active this place is but looking forward to getting to know you guys and girls :-)

                Comment


                • Hello fellow Shemale-lovers

                  Hi everyone.
                  I am new here
                  Any good posts about South african shemales?

                  Comment


                  • Hii

                    Hi
                    22 black boy from Qu?bec Canada
                    I love guurls 💕

                    Comment


                    • Hi I'm kind of new here.
                      Saying hello.
                      and I'm going to see my first shemale tonight
                      in Calgary. I can hardly wait..
                      Any tips on how to prepare?

                      Comment


                      • Ray
                        Ray commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Most of the girls today do not like the term "shemale" so I would suggest you call them what they are, a lady.

                    • Hi all, new to the site but not new to crossdressing! Loving the site so far

                      Louise x

                      Comment


                      • Hi

                        Comment


                        • Hi people exited to be part of this forum

                          Comment


                          • Hello all former account holder rejoining the forums after almost a decade. as MJ said in 95: I'M BAAAAACK!

                            Comment


                            • Well i am brand new to the site, love playing and admirer of TGirls , I am very open minded, love trying new things and i am located in TEXAS

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X