Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi everyone! Always interested by ladies trans, I love them. I'm in Quebec City! 😘

    Comment


    • Hello to all my fellow enthusiastics, I am from India, Bangalore. Hope everyone are doing good in these times and are safe.

      Comment


      • Hi from Syracuse during this quarantine I hope messaging will ignite a fire because this is boring AF

        Comment



        • Xnanda
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • hi

            Comment


            • Love Tgirls in Mississauga area. New to this but like it.

              Comment


              • Hi I luv shemales!!!
                many shemale porn sites are collected here
                https://collectionofbestporn.pro






                Last edited by clarancebulford; 08-28-2020, 04:57 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JeanClaude2 View Post
                  Me too. And particularly Asian LadyBoys.
                  See that picture?
                  OK here is something new that everyone doesn't read everyday-

                  I think tgirls should be rated 1 to 10 and I think this asian tgirl ("Asian LadyBoy") on page one is a 10/10. BUT that may not be accurate because when comparing tgirl to tgirl there always may be another tgirl that is slightly more prettier so thats when you may have to use decimals to be more accurate because if the you rated the tgirl on page one 10/10, a prettier one cannot be 11/10 if 10/10 is the maximum, so therefore you would have to make an adjustment to your previous rating. Then the rating of the tgirl on page one when compared to a prettier one would have to be changed to lets say 9.99/10 and the other prettier one would be 10/10. haha, but its true if you believe in accuracy when comparing.

                  This forum needs a "rate how pretty a tgirl is" thread that should include decimals, mind you that when you find even prettier ones that are prettier than 10/10's that you just rated, you would have to change your previous ratings after comparing, so that means the asian's rating on page 1 may drop to 9.91 (or eventually even 8.2/10) when finding new 10/10's. And then there are some that are just a 7/10 or I should say 6.999999/10. (ok this post just got a little more weirder but I think more accurate should apply because thats the reality when comparing tgirl to other tgirls.when you come across the one like I did on page 1 which is currently a 10/10 until I see.....??).
                  Last edited by dom r; 05-31-2020, 12:44 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Hi... I love Tgirls and this is the first place I've found where I can say it openly!

                    Comment


                    • Hi, everyone. I'm from Delhi

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone, I am Diana a transwoman from Malaysia.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Diana Liza View Post
                          Hi everyone, I am Diana a transwoman from Malaysia.
                          Welcome. I'm new here too. Looking forward to getting to know people

                          Comment


                          • I'm new and I'm a Tgirl fanatic, can't wait to get to know this community!! Tgirls do it better

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Shemalepornfreak View Post
                              Xnanda
                              she's fine as hell, talk about pretty

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by luli_nah View Post
                                Hi! I?m Luli from Argentina, I hope you love me =)jej

                                I?m the new girl in town, hope you like my body and my sense of humor (?)

                                Love you all!

                                My videos:
                                https://es.pornhub.com/model/luciana-naah


                                Some photos:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]150503[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150504[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]150506[/ATTACH]
                                omg i need you, you're flawless

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X