Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi,
    i like TGirls and Brazilian shemales, I made some sites: https://www.justtgirls.com/, https://www.justbraziliants.com/, I hope you like it...
    JustTGirls https://www.justtgirls.com
    JustBrazilianTS https://www.justbraziliants.com

    Comment


    • Hi, thanks for having me

      Comment


      • Whats up everyone. I realized I loved tgirls about 15 years ago, and it has taken almost all of those 15 year to become comfortable with it. My wife found out by accident about 2 years ago, and she has been really accepting, which has been awesome. We are hoping one day to find a girl to have some fun with us.

        Anyway, i'll go ahead and post some pics, as it seems to be the thing to do-

        Comment


        • Hi....

          Comment


          • Hi I am Jessika Nymphadora

            I'm from Vancouver BC and I am a shemale. So all's guud.



            Xxxooo

            Comment


            • [QUOTE=JessikaJonez;n847666]Hi I am Jessika Nymphadora

              I'm from Vancouver BC and I am a shemale. So all's guud.



              Xxxooo

              Well hello there pretty lady, how are u doing today? u look extremely beautiful in your pics there! 😘

              Comment


              • Hello y'all, I'm a big fan of Tgirls, I haven't been initiated yet but I'm hoping to soon, so that's right still have my v card ,

                Comment


                • I Love shemale

                  Hi,

                  It is a great place to find out more about shemale beautiful people. And here is a good place to find shemale escorts https://www.londontszone.com/

                  Comment


                  • Hey There !

                    I love shemales, j'aime le 3eme sexe. I live with that pretty good, but I do not disclose it to anyone. Im here to meet people, l'objet de mon désir.

                    Pardon my french autocorrect

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      Hi

                      I love shemales do you?

                      You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

                      **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                      http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4



                      click the pic
                      Hell yeah.

                      Comment


                      • Hi Folks...ardent shemale lover here.

                        Comment


                        • Hi I love shemales

                          Comment


                          • Dont we all

                            Comment


                            • Any Indian shemale dick pic

                              Comment


                              • Very nice. I want to see more of you.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X