Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys and girls, I'm from northern Ontario and I love Tgirls 😘

    Comment


    • hello, any indian shemales?

      Comment


      • Hello ladies
        how is everyone??

        Comment


        • Hello everybody!
          This is my first post and i'm happy to be a part of this community.

          Last edited by Pacha; 09-28-2020, 09:14 AM.

          Comment


          • I love tgirls

            Comment


            • Hello All...
              I am very curious about Tgirls as some of them are more beautiful than cis girls...
              My favorite Tgirls are Annabelle Lane, Channel Santini and Bianca Freire...

              Comment


              • hello every one

                Comment


                • I like indian shemales especially those with big boobs
                  Zeenat from kolkata

                  Comment


                  • Kadambari from Pune

                    Comment


                    • Hi all ...

                      Comment


                      • Hi, Good Evening.

                        Comment


                        • Hello, I am Patricia and very happy to be here !
                          I am chubby and pretty shy. I definitely feel female and would like to have the courage to assume it and become a tgirl...
                          Sweet kisses to all !

                          Comment


                          • Hello everyone I am new here how are you.
                            We have the best escort agency in Frankfurt kindly visit this website and make your night special
                            https://goethe-escort.com/

                            Comment


                            • Daisy Taylor has my attention at the moment but it was vanity that first turned my head

                              Comment


                              • Hey what's up? We are a young American couple male and female looking for a sexy TS girl, t-girl, femboy, or a ladyboy to come have some fun with us we would like it to be long-term but we realize that some dating is going to have to happen before find someone long-term. Here's what we're looking

                                and this particular person to be young somewhere between ages of 18 35. Pre-op but to be honest we're honestly looking for a lady boy. we want beautiful soft seductive amazing woman who just happens to have 6 inches or more. Both my girlfriend and I want to be played with and want to play back personally I want to be a bottom and swallow cum she on the other hand would like to be filled up in all holes and. DP is a must. Anyway these are some of the things that we are looking for. It's not quite everything but it's a start

                                we are looking for someone to be permanently in our relationship so we would have been actually require you to move in with us share our home. Play with us, live with us, love with us.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X