Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi, My name is Billy and I too love Shemales. Currently splitting my time between Mexico and Europe

    The one I most want to meet is Angeles Cid. My favourite meet has been Naomi Chi.

    Comment


    • Ooops! Double Post

      Comment


      • Hi,

        We are one of the best escorts directory which offering free shemale escort listing services. Just Click here https://www.divinemates.co.uk/uk/leicester-escorts

        Comment


        • Hi who loves my avatar?

          Comment


          • Hi

            Comment


            • Hi. Just joined. I’ve always been trans curious. I love girls, and I love big stuff in my ass, but definitely not into males. Maybe I should try it? She would have to have a really huge dick to make it worthwhile. Anyone know which trans girl has a really nice huge dick (thicker!, and is truly feminine looking, nice breasts? Recommendations? I am an expatriate living in Mexico, but travel all over the world.

              Comment


              • Click image for larger version

Name:	710B3C83-BEC1-4419-807C-02E8BCC25813.png
Views:	396
Size:	541.2 KB
ID:	998715 Click image for larger version

Name:	6C4AD7DC-CA06-4D2C-AAE7-FDAFBCE225FD.png
Views:	392
Size:	480.5 KB
ID:	998716 Click image for larger version

Name:	6BCBA077-580A-453C-8FF7-8304B14CA1EE.png
Views:	396
Size:	351.5 KB
ID:	998717 Click image for larger version

Name:	F22DE370-BACD-4233-A85F-19A8298B560E.png
Views:	419
Size:	527.2 KB
ID:	998713 Click image for larger version

Name:	CE1DB94F-C88C-4F79-A235-3D6B2708172A.jpeg
Views:	393
Size:	424.3 KB
ID:	998714
                SINcerely, Lora-Lana

                Comment


                • I think transladies are beautiful in a unique way. <3

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Hi Team Members,

                      Britney here from Lake City, Florida. I knew everybody over here enjoying the stuff most.

                      Comment


                      • Hi. New to this scene. Never done anything, but cautiously interested

                        Comment


                        • Hi everbody,its my 1 time in here,im from UK and i love shemales

                          Tanks for acept me
                          The best anal only here https://assfuckingtube.xxx/








                          Last edited by yelixuwi; 11-21-2021, 11:08 PM.

                          Comment


                          • hi

                            Comment


                            • Love girls with a little something extra

                              Comment


                              • Hi All! Must appriciate the discussions here.
                                My fav is

                                https://m.shemalelisting.com/escort/Carmenk


                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X