Goodhandy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chienfous View Post
    Was there on Thursday. Mandy, 2 asian tgirls (I'm assuming) and a CD - left about 12:30. No Layla - very disappointing....literally the whole reason I went out. Something I noticed - one guy appeared to buy the two asian girls drinks, invited them over to his table and they declined it appears...shocked at that. Guys did join their table later on, so its not like they just wanted to be left alone. Merely an observation (nothing else to do but people watch).
    I was thinking of going but the weather stop me , I am happy that I didn’t go , I’ve went a few times since it reopened after the lockdown, and truth be told it was never that busy like when it was at the last location. Maybe it’s time have passed, unless Mandy does something different I am afraid it’s going to be the same old story.

Comment

• That’s sad. I want to go, but it’s far for me, with no guarantee that there’ll be ladies there

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone going tonight ?

Comment

• Each Thursday night is different. For those guys who were there last Thursday you know we had almost 16 - 20 t-girls. Again, the majority of the girls come after 11pm and sometimes Layla comes after midnight. I understand the frustration. But on the other hand there has been nights that the place is filled with girls and only a handful of men. I cant force people to come. This party is for you. So the best thing is to support while it is still happening 🙂. Next break will be July and August so come by if you can before then. Big smooch 💋

Comment

• Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post
              Each Thursday night is different. For those guys who were there last Thursday you know we had almost 16 - 20 t-girls. Again, the majority of the girls come after 11pm and sometimes Layla comes after midnight. I understand the frustration. But on the other hand there has been nights that the place is filled with girls and only a handful of men. I cant force people to come. This party is for you. So the best thing is to support while it is still happening 🙂. Next break will be July and August so come by if you can before then. Big smooch 💋
              That sounds amazing. When I visit Toronto I will definitely go! Great pics Mandy!

Comment

• The weather is getting better! Lots of girls confirmed they will be dropping in tonight (remember most come after 10:30pm). But a couple do come early ( myself and usually 3 or 4). So earlier is good for the shy guys. Also Layla will be presenting some fun performances (after10:30pm usually). See you all tonight to kick off Spring?

Comment

The weather is getting better! Lots of girls confirmed they will be dropping in tonight (remember most come after 10:30pm). But a couple do come early ( myself and usually 3 or 4). So earlier is good for the shy guys. Also Layla will be presenting some fun performances (after10:30pm usually). See you all tonight to kick off Spring?
                  Makes me want to fly to Toronto and show up shy guy early to buy you a drink and ogle your sexy face in person.

Scrumptious photo of you on poster!

Comment

• Hi Mandy…is there a proper bar? Can I buy my favourite girl a cocktail? See you soon 💋

Comment

• Originally posted by cxnxtx View Post
                      Hi Mandy…is there a proper bar? Can I buy my favourite girl a cocktail? See you soon 💋
                      Yes bar on main floor and private booths downstairs 🙂

Comment

Yes bar on main floor and private booths downstairs 🙂
                        Thanks for the info, Mandy. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon 😻😈🥵

Comment

• Beautiful weather so I know the T-Girls will be out in full force 💃. Only 7 more Thursday night parties till we take our summer break. Come by for some fun. Settle in for 9pm and get that cover charge discount. Most girls arrive after 10:30pm 🙂

Comment

Working...
                          X