Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Girl Parties back Thursday Nights!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's hit or miss. I've never gone to a Saturday at this new location so I'd always lean towards Thursday because thats what most of us know. Its certainly not as crowded at the Dundas St West or Church st location days, but go there with an open mind and have a few drinks. I find the ladies will steadily flow in throughout the evening. Make your introductions to them, otherwise they usual leave because everyone is just sitting around looking at each other.

    Comment


    • I am looking forward tonight event. It was very busy last month event.

      Respect!!!
      Art is a God gift. Entertainers, Strippers, Escorts and Porn Stars are an Art please Respect the Artiste.
      RESPECT!!!

      Comment


      • planning to visit and enjoy for the first time tonight, coming from west gta close to Guelph! Im open, is any play allowed?

        Almost enough scratch to make it !

        Comment


        • Well Youngboy4ts, how was your visit? 🤔
          There’s no present like the time….

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Falconheavy2 View Post
            Well Youngboy4ts, how was your visit? 🤔
            Thank you Sir!
            As always it was great visit. I had a bit of extra drink lol i decided to not stay till closing or i would continue drinking and not able to drive lol.

            Respect!!
            Art is a God gift. Entertainers, Strippers, Escorts and Porn Stars are an Art please Respect the Artiste.
            RESPECT!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by youngboy4ts View Post

              Thank you Sir!
              As always it was great visit. I had a bit of extra drink lol i decided to not stay till closing or i would continue drinking and not able to drive lol.

              Respect!!
              How about some details, if you don’t mind for those of us who are far from Toronto but are craving a return?

              Like which girls were there? Did Mandy tell jokes? Buy anyone a drink?

              Inquiring minds want to know.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View Post

                How about some details, if you don’t mind for those of us who are far from Toronto but are craving a return?

                Like which girls were there? Did Mandy tell jokes? Buy anyone a drink?

                Inquiring minds want to know.
                Same, as a shy guy that's considered going to these events i'd also love to know more details of what the nights are like to get a better idea of what to expect the vibe to be beforehand, obviously i'd love to be around the beautiful trans women of toronto (as all of us would) but any additional insight on how packed it is, how easy it is to start conversations with the folks there when it's your first time, the general age range of the crowd and anything else people who have attended can recall as noteworthy would be great to know!

                i'd love to come by sometime but i'm a bit of an introvert

                Comment


                • We are starting up two nights a week again for May & June only. Then monthly again July & August. Hope some of you can drop by.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View Post

                    How about some details, if you don’t mind for those of us who are far from Toronto but are craving a return?

                    Like which girls were there? Did Mandy tell jokes? Buy anyone a drink?

                    Inquiring minds want to know.
                    Hello Sir,

                    To be an honest I cant describe what has been already mentioned here lots of times.

                    I would say you got a try it and see it.

                    To be an honest Mandy is great host so when ever she is there I have seen many men/ women comes out chill with her.

                    Lol yah I did buy some drinks to myself and some other women that were hanging out. I finally got to know the name of the woman that was on the pole dance in March.

                    This time she also performed dance, Layla and there was one more curly hair dancer on the pole.

                    Once again gentlemen I would say best to come out and try it for yourself.

                    If anyone need more information please feel free to message me. Cheers!

                    Respect!!!
                    Art is a God gift. Entertainers, Strippers, Escorts and Porn Stars are an Art please Respect the Artiste.
                    RESPECT!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mastercrater View Post

                      Same, as a shy guy that's considered going to these events i'd also love to know more details of what the nights are like to get a better idea of what to expect the vibe to be beforehand, obviously i'd love to be around the beautiful trans women of toronto (as all of us would) but any additional insight on how packed it is, how easy it is to start conversations with the folks there when it's your first time, the general age range of the crowd and anything else people who have attended can recall as noteworthy would be great to know!

                      i'd love to come by sometime but i'm a bit of an introvert
                      Hello Sir,

                      Indeed we all on this forums would love to be around the beautiful women of Toronto.

                      I mean it was busy I would not say packed. I still have memory the time when 2 top porn star women visited Club 120 and that night we couldn't even walk from dance floor to bar it was crazy pack. Thats what I would call Pack club.
                      Its easy to talk to people , after all we are all there to enjoy. You just have to start talking if the person talk to you great. I would say it is all kind of age people. I get it being introvert you just got a go and try simple.

                      Respect!!!
                      Art is a God gift. Entertainers, Strippers, Escorts and Porn Stars are an Art please Respect the Artiste.
                      RESPECT!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by youngboy4ts View Post
                        Hello Sir,

                        To be an honest I cant describe what has been already mentioned here lots of times.

                        I would say you got a try it and see it.

                        To be an honest Mandy is great host so when ever she is there I have seen many men/ women comes out chill with her.

                        Lol yah I did buy some drinks to myself and some other women that were hanging out. I finally got to know the name of the woman that was on the pole dance in March.

                        This time she also performed dance, Layla and there was one more curly hair dancer on the pole.

                        Once again gentlemen I would say best to come out and try it for yourself.

                        If anyone need more information please feel free to message me. Cheers!

                        Respect!!!
                        I think you described it very well!

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • Hey Mandy,

                          May I please ask what your chaturbate schedule is?

                          Thanks

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View Post
                            Hey Mandy,

                            May I please ask what your chaturbate schedule is?

                            Thanks
                            Sorry I do not have a set schedule. But it mostly Monday, Thursday or Saturday nights (after midnight), when I do pop on line 🙂

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MandyGoodhandy View Post

                              Sorry I do not have a set schedule. But it mostly Monday, Thursday or Saturday nights (after midnight), when I do pop on line 🙂
                              Excellent! Thank you very much for your reply, Mandy. Sounds like Must See Internet TV.

                              Are you solo or with a partner when performing or does it vary from show to show? Your face and body are both phenomenally sexy and automatically trigger lascivious thoughts. I also truly adore your sultry voice.
                              Last edited by StrokeShow69; 05-04-2026, 01:03 PM.

                              Comment


                              • We will be holding our T-Girl parties every Thursday night in May & June. Then back to monthly for July & August. We are cancelling Saturday nights. Thanks to the guys for supporting these. But the T-Girls are not showing much interest. But that is fine 🙂. See you Thursday night 😘
                                Attached Files

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X