Thanks to Boner69 for his delicious Lindsey Dawn MacKenzie as a sexy dream girl Shemale stewardess in his initial post and followed it up with dizzying and tremendous contributions throughout and to Dr. Andy who has some marvellous and jaw-dropping, realistic and purrrrfecttttt fantasy girl posts. A couple of Tgirl Illustrations All Stars who continually make this player and send this non-contributing ass into a feverish masturbating pinwheel that spins clockwise ⏰ on the bathroom floor until I run out of a propulsion system based on piston-like stroking and emissions of equal parts farts and bleach scented silly string.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Tgirl Illustrations- Post Your Favorites!
Collapse
X
-
Last edited by StrokeShow69; 07-25-2026, 02:18 PM. Reason: I was typing with one hand and the other was busy
-
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you've enjoyed my posts! I've been getting much better with AI. I can do "tgirls," drag queens, and femboys now, but the free AI's won't let me do anything explicit like add a cock...Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View PostThis thread is always satisfying and sensational. I do love tgirl animations and can’t seem to get enough.
Or tits...
I've been doing some work with a "Femboy" version of Robin from the old Batman TV show in various predicaments. Boner69 may like some of it. I don't see him much anymore. The AST site has really gone downhill. I deleted most of my stuff on there and am essentially done with it!
Maybe I can try posting some of it on here? I uploaded some stuff to DeviantArt and it's gotten lots of likes. I'll keep checking back in!
- 2 likes
Comment
-
Would absolutely love to see it and frost my phone to itOriginally posted by ams9127X View Post
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you've enjoyed my posts! I've been getting much better with AI. I can do "tgirls," drag queens, and femboys now, but the free AI's won't let me do anything explicit like add a cock...
Or tits...
I've been doing some work with a "Femboy" version of Robin from the old Batman TV show in various predicaments. Boner69 may like some of it. I don't see him much anymore. The AST site has really gone downhill. I deleted most of my stuff on there and am essentially done with it!
Maybe I can try posting some of it on here? I uploaded some stuff to DeviantArt and it's gotten lots of likes. I'll keep checking back in!
- 1 like
Comment
-
I actually jacked off to that comic way back in the day as I was really increasingly getting turned on by the idea of a super hot woman with a super hard cock.Originally posted by Boner69 View PostI’d love to see Robin with Marsha Queen of Diamonds De. Andy!
Remember this?
another stellar contribution by Boner69!!!
- 2 likes
Comment
-
-
Especially for Boner69 and StrokeShow69 and others I used to know on here...
The blonde is 6'2" and the brunette is 6'4"
She knows she's hot...
This is supposed to be the blonde from the first pic. She's saying: "Well what are u waiting for?"
.
And this one...
Last edited by ams9127X; 09-12-2026, 03:30 AM.
- 2 likes
Comment
-
Holyyyyyy Mollleeeeeyyyyyy! Dr. Andy you've outdone yourself with those illustrations. Jeeeeeessssusssssssssssss! Well done, kind sir! Thank you for sharing!!! You and Boner69 are my two favourite curators of tgirl illustrations and pics.Originally posted by ams9127X View PostEspecially for Boner69 and StrokeShow69 and others I used to know on here...
The blonde is 6'2" and the brunette is 6'4"
She knows she's hot...
This is supposed to be the blonde from the first pic. She's saying: "Well what are u waiting for?"
.
And this one...
Perhaps not really in the right thread to include this link https://xhamster.com/videos/wwe-chyna-video-2-xhJKcq7
or link below but I also like admiring muscular somewhat masculine women, like Chynna, so I will just leave this here for those who might be interested, apologies in advance to those who don't.
https://xhamster.com/videos/wwe-chyna-video-1-xhG4B03
Comment



Comment