Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tgirl Illustrations- Post Your Favorites!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks to Boner69 for his delicious Lindsey Dawn MacKenzie as a sexy dream girl Shemale stewardess in his initial post and followed it up with dizzying and tremendous contributions throughout and to Dr. Andy who has some marvellous and jaw-dropping, realistic and purrrrfecttttt fantasy girl posts. A couple of Tgirl Illustrations All Stars who continually make this player and send this non-contributing ass into a feverish masturbating pinwheel that spins clockwise ⏰ on the bathroom floor until I run out of a propulsion system based on piston-like stroking and emissions of equal parts farts and bleach scented silly string.
    Last edited by StrokeShow69; 07-25-2026, 02:18 PM. Reason: I was typing with one hand and the other was busy

    Comment


    • Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View Post
      This thread is always satisfying and sensational. I do love tgirl animations and can’t seem to get enough.
      Thanks for the kind words. Glad you've enjoyed my posts! I've been getting much better with AI. I can do "tgirls," drag queens, and femboys now, but the free AI's won't let me do anything explicit like add a cock... Or tits...

      I've been doing some work with a "Femboy" version of Robin from the old Batman TV show in various predicaments. Boner69 may like some of it. I don't see him much anymore. The AST site has really gone downhill. I deleted most of my stuff on there and am essentially done with it!

      Maybe I can try posting some of it on here? I uploaded some stuff to DeviantArt and it's gotten lots of likes. I'll keep checking back in!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ams9127X View Post

        Thanks for the kind words. Glad you've enjoyed my posts! I've been getting much better with AI. I can do "tgirls," drag queens, and femboys now, but the free AI's won't let me do anything explicit like add a cock... Or tits...

        I've been doing some work with a "Femboy" version of Robin from the old Batman TV show in various predicaments. Boner69 may like some of it. I don't see him much anymore. The AST site has really gone downhill. I deleted most of my stuff on there and am essentially done with it!

        Maybe I can try posting some of it on here? I uploaded some stuff to DeviantArt and it's gotten lots of likes. I'll keep checking back in!
        Would absolutely love to see it and frost my phone to it

        Comment


        • I’d love to see Robin with Marsha Queen of Diamonds De. Andy!

          Remember this?
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • With the film strip it looks like he’s using it as a tape measure for her shenis

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Boner69 View Post
              I’d love to see Robin with Marsha Queen of Diamonds De. Andy!

              Remember this?
              I actually jacked off to that comic way back in the day as I was really increasingly getting turned on by the idea of a super hot woman with a super hard cock.

              another stellar contribution by Boner69!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Boner69 View Post
                I’d love to see Robin with Marsha Queen of Diamonds De. Andy!

                Remember this?

                That one brings back memories!

                Comment


                • Love the femboy Robin idea, Doc (C)Ock

                  Comment


                  • https://urlkisaltici.com/secretprofile

                    Comment


                    • Especially for Boner69 and StrokeShow69 and others I used to know on here...


                      The blonde is 6'2" and the brunette is 6'4"

                      Click image for larger version  Name:	HotTransCouple.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.2 KB ID:	1399689


                      She knows she's hot...

                      Click image for larger version  Name:	dx10.jfif Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	1399690


                      This is supposed to be the blonde from the first pic. She's saying: "Well what are u waiting for?" .

                      Click image for larger version  Name:	31.jfif Views:	0 Size:	133.5 KB ID:	1399692


                      And this one...

                      Click image for larger version  Name:	download (23).jfif Views:	0 Size:	62.2 KB ID:	1399720
                      Last edited by ams9127X; 09-12-2026, 03:30 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ams9127X View Post
                        Especially for Boner69 and StrokeShow69 and others I used to know on here...


                        The blonde is 6'2" and the brunette is 6'4"

                        Click image for larger version Name:	HotTransCouple.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.2 KB ID:	1399689


                        She knows she's hot...

                        Click image for larger version Name:	dx10.jfif Views:	0 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	1399690


                        This is supposed to be the blonde from the first pic. She's saying: "Well what are u waiting for?" .

                        Click image for larger version Name:	31.jfif Views:	0 Size:	133.5 KB ID:	1399692


                        And this one...

                        Click image for larger version Name:	download (23).jfif Views:	0 Size:	62.2 KB ID:	1399720
                        Holyyyyyy Mollleeeeeyyyyyy! Dr. Andy you've outdone yourself with those illustrations. Jeeeeeessssusssssssssssss! Well done, kind sir! Thank you for sharing!!! You and Boner69 are my two favourite curators of tgirl illustrations and pics.

                        Perhaps not really in the right thread to include this link https://xhamster.com/videos/wwe-chyna-video-2-xhJKcq7


                        or link below but I also like admiring muscular somewhat masculine women, like Chynna, so I will just leave this here for those who might be interested, apologies in advance to those who don't.

                        https://xhamster.com/videos/wwe-chyna-video-1-xhG4B03


                        Comment



                        Working...
                        X