Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Avantika View Post

Hi ..i m Avantika
    how u can post such a fake review I never cheat anyone nd never blackmailing anyone if u want service in low price sorry I don't provide
    ​​​​​​
    If your Avantika then i have proof ms Avantika you do with me like this i have total chats we done meeting 3k but after that you forcing me to give more amount if you want i give u my no you text me then you found real truth.
    then i give u screenshot you blackmailing on meeting after that someone help me in hotel.
    don't ask me your hight rated shemale your cheap rated shemale ever in world. Cheater you don't deserve any anything your look like free foket.
    Don't say and i know above your support you make your own account and you reply on the support on post that is the frst fake things😂😂 cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by rodzach87 View Post

I can only laugh seeing how fake this review is... I know Avantika pretty well and she is very genuine. Yes, her charge is high but she is never a cheater. She is a good top and if you are clean she will let you DFK and you will have a gala time if you are a bottom.
      Actually this is fake review makeing new IDs do comment fast and fast isse safe pta chal raha Avantika apne baate chuppa Rahi ek dum se ajj Avantika ke support voh bhi sirf Avantika ki post per reply baki subko bhul gye bhaiyo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shankar View Post
        I don't know why there is so much dirty rio in TS forum and people who are not even fake and people sometimes put review by creating fake account, we had taken service first also from Deepika and her nature is very good. Also, he has not demanded a single paisa more than I talked to him and has not even blackmailed the one who is posting this fake review, I think it is a fake account, he has never taken service from Deepika. And can't even support that's why wrongly commented about Deepika, the one who has posted review in ATS forum has proof, if proof is there then update in front of everyone and do proof, then there is no use in talking, I think Deepika is a high profile scott that's why everyone says dirty things about her because she can't afford it her Nisha can never be like this we have taken service from her, in today's date nothing happens without a man And in this side, anyone makes dirty comments about civil service, even if they have never taken the service I don't pass the comment, it's okay, those who take service can comment, they have the right to comment, we know Deepika from minimum friendship, we have taken service from her for many years, when Deepika comes to Bangalore We take service from him and we take service from VC Mill but Deepika's nature voice is so good that's why whenever Deepika comes we take service from her Deepika doesn't blackmail anyone like this and also Deepika behaves Hai kaka TS has very good reviews, here anyone can write anything by creating a fake account. The best Shemale in bangalore
        Babes why you edit reviews this is commonsense fake reviews. They don't edit anything if they posted you edited that Mena big faker

Comment

• Originally posted by rodzach87 View Post

I can only laugh seeing how fake this review is... I know Avantika pretty well and she is very genuine. Yes, her charge is high but she is never a cheater. She is a good top and if you are clean she will let you DFK and you will have a gala time if you are a bottom.
          Because your also Avantika that's why you know Avantika on the support how u make multiple accounts mam can u suggest me i also want to do 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by foreg View Post

Wow..tell us the secret of how you got the 'Senior Member' label by posting just 7 promo postings for Avantika🤣
            I think Avantika all fans ek dum se jaag uthe like Rohan only love Avantika more also

Foreg bro Avantika she is cheater scammer is anyone need proof text me i give u full proof i give u my no also

Comment

• Originally posted by rsuryansh View Post

If your Avantika then i have proof ms Avantika you do with me like this i have total chats we done meeting 3k but after that you forcing me to give more amount if you want i give u my no you text me then you found real truth.
              then i give u screenshot you blackmailing on meeting after that someone help me in hotel.
              don't ask me your hight rated shemale your cheap rated shemale ever in world. Cheater you don't deserve any anything your look like free foket.
              Don't say and i know above your support you make your own account and you reply on the support on post that is the frst fake things😂😂 cheater
              Ok when i do with you nd which hotel show me the proof Oki never do blackmail to anyone

Comment

I think Avantika all fans ek dum se jaag uthe like Rohan only love Avantika more also

Foreg bro Avantika she is cheater scammer is anyone need proof text me i give u full proof i give u my no also
                Honest review are most important in forums
                Senior member or junior member is not important in forums...

Comment

• Originally posted by Avantika View Post

Ok when i do with you nd which hotel show me the proof Oki never do blackmail to anyone
                  Sk residency if u know you said one more

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohan1996 View Post

Honest review are most important in forums
                    Senior member or junior member is not important in forums...
                    Both are reply same time this is fake

Comment

Sk residency if u know you said one more
                      Send me your number i want to know who are you

Comment

Share ur number or message me on whatsapp.... what happened why silent

Comment

• Past few days i m not in Bangalore when it's happens on u why u not post now u posted it i think u have personal problem with me so plz don't share fake reviews

Comment

• Originally posted by trysexual View Post

Hey foreg and other mongers,
                            So I had been to Shiyya her profile linked below -
                            https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...od-gifted-body

Had a great time. Had booked for overnight and loved every bit of it. Started off with kissing, those lips are succulent!
                            Her eyes are to die for. Beautiful is the word.
                            Then went on to have some fun by Licking all over. I had all the time and all of her to myself! Took it slowly.
                            Then her tool called out to me, couldn't resist the urge and then sucked on it for a while.
                            Both were versatile so first she took turns at anal. Since I'm tight it did hurt but after a while of slow action it was fun.
                            We were tired, took some rest and then my boy "stiff as a flag pole" was ready to anal her, she took it like a champ. And then we rested while having some fun playing with our body parts and cuddling.
                            Overall had a great time.
                            How much does she charge bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by trysexual View Post

Hey foreg and other mongers,
                              So I had been to Shiyya her profile linked below -
                              https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...od-gifted-body

Had a great time. Had booked for overnight and loved every bit of it. Started off with kissing, those lips are succulent!
                              Her eyes are to die for. Beautiful is the word.
                              Then went on to have some fun by Licking all over. I had all the time and all of her to myself! Took it slowly.
                              Then her tool called out to me, couldn't resist the urge and then sucked on it for a while.
                              Both were versatile so first she took turns at anal. Since I'm tight it did hurt but after a while of slow action it was fun.
                              We were tired, took some rest and then my boy "stiff as a flag pole" was ready to anal her, she took it like a champ. And then we rested while having some fun playing with our body parts and cuddling.
                              Overall had a great time.
                              Thanks a lot bro for posting such a concise review so promptly👍
                              She visited Bangalore in September and was posting daily ads in Skokka. So we can expect more frequent visits from her if we miss out this time.
                              I'm happy to hear that she gave you a full night stay. Visiting girls travelling in small groups and doing in-call at their hotels often create so much drama with overnight session. Shiyya promises to be genuine.
                              Btw where is she from? Was she attending to calls during your session?

Comment

• Originally posted by foreg View Post

Thanks a lot bro for posting such a concise review so promptly👍
                                She visited Bangalore in September and was posting daily ads in Skokka. So we can expect more frequent visits from her if we miss out this time.
                                I'm happy to hear that she gave you a full night stay. Visiting girls travelling in small groups and doing in-call at their hotels often create so much drama with overnight session. Shiyya promises to be genuine.
                                Btw where is she from? Was she attending to calls during your session?
                                My pleasure.
                                Yup night session was not a hassle since she has a rented place. She was not answering calls during the session. In fact I didn't mind it since we did rest for a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X