No announcement yet.

Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys.. Finally after so up and down. i met Deepika. I have been taking cam sessions wit her but this time it was my real experience with her.
    We met at her place in Bangalore. She has very safe place. Wen I went at her place she welcomed me and the movement I saw her in real wow she is so so hot. We talked little bit and den I could not wait so we started by kissing.. she was so hard that I can feel her dick inside her panty.. we got fully naked and wow I cannot tell she is so so damn hot and sexy. . her dick is thick and big enough.. I started giving her blowjob.. wow it was so tasty... her boobs are also big with tiny nipples. After sucking her she told me to sleep upright and she started fucking me. It was not my first time but even den I cannot take her by dick coz it was too big for me.. but she is so experienced that she knows how to take care of small holes. She started slowly slowly and den she just drilled my ass. She has great stamina.
    After fucking for long time she cummed on my body .. and started blowing me... and made me cum on my body itself... it was so good experience with her .. she is so lovely, friendly and kind person. Satisfaction is her priority... just go for it guys I recommend her , you must try her

Comment

• Originally posted by foreg View Post

vacerum, please provide names or links of these Thai ladyboys visiting Bangalore. I couldn't find any in MR or TSD in Bangalore section. TIA
      Bro check below ->
      https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-pixie-branlee
      https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...eorgia-is-back
      https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a-leaving-soon

Go for Pixie, angelina is not that great I heard. Georgia also is decent. Should check in December, usually many Thai visit at that time from what I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocky_b View Post
        https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...tion=Bangalore

Met Hazel couple of days back in HSR Layout, she is staying in a 1 BHK which is safe and even the place is well maintained. I met her after long time , so we had lot to catch up. She is looking more prettier now with good physique. She was smelling so sweet and clean with a great body as well. Played nice songs during the session. Had 2 sessions , she was not at all in a hurry. Had a very good gfe (French kiss and smooching) she’s a cheetah in bed. 1st I came early, but she aroused/seduced me in no time after my 1st session. Ended up with an amazing deep throat BBJ. She is one of the best in Bangalore.

She haven’t shifted to Bangalore completely. Will keep shuttling btw Bangalore and Pune in near future.
        Thanks for the review, on MR it looked like she has a lot of fake reviews so was hesitant to try. Will check her out now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shankar View Post
          Hello Guys.. Finally after so up and down. i met Deepika. I have been taking cam sessions wit her but this time it was my real experience with her.
          We met at her place in Bangalore. She has very safe place. Wen I went at her place she welcomed me and the movement I saw her in real wow she is so so hot. We talked little bit and den I could not wait so we started by kissing.. she was so hard that I can feel her dick inside her panty.. we got fully naked and wow I cannot tell she is so so damn hot and sexy. . her dick is thick and big enough.. I started giving her blowjob.. wow it was so tasty... her boobs are also big with tiny nipples. After sucking her she told me to sleep upright and she started fucking me. It was not my first time but even den I cannot take her by dick coz it was too big for me.. but she is so experienced that she knows how to take care of small holes. She started slowly slowly and den she just drilled my ass. She has great stamina.
          After fucking for long time she cummed on my body .. and started blowing me... and made me cum on my body itself... it was so good experience with her .. she is so lovely, friendly and kind person. Satisfaction is her priority... just go for it guys I recommend her , you must try her
          Hmm another one. Please mention the prices also so we can decide if she's worth visiting.

Comment

• You people are giving wrong reviews about Deepika Das, after seeing your review we went to take service of Deepika Das, nature wise Deepika Das is very good and her service is also very good, you people are not a church to anyone. You can do without taking service, maybe you people are not afford Deepika Das, that's why you people give wrong review, we paid ₹ 10k to Deepika Das, even after giving your review, her service is very good Nature Vice Good, Deepika Das 10k deserve.

Some guy asked me to reply, we answered him, his name is Vesaram, I don't know what is his problem with Indian Shemale, he keeps on giving wrong comments to everyone and does not even support Indian Shemale, I think Yes, he is a bit disturbed by his mind, staying in India, he gives wrong comments to Indian Shemale.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacerum View Post

Bro check below ->
              https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-pixie-branlee
              https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...eorgia-is-back
              https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a-leaving-soon

Go for Pixie, angelina is not that great I heard. Georgia also is decent. Should check in December, usually many Thai visit at that time from what I've seen.
              Thanks a lot for that promptness and efforts in trying to help a fellow monger.. it is becoming a thing of the past in the Bangalore forum these days. I have seen your reviews, yet, I'm used to associating you with flagging a warning sign about a SP or pouncing on suspicious reviews immediately after they are posted.

Btw, all three of them are Filipinos and not Thai. I have an insatiable apetite for the lovely Thai ladyboys, not so much for the touring ones though. Kiara says she is Thai in her MR profile but someone mentioned she is Tibetian.

Comment

• Guys, check who is back after vanishing for quite sometime !!!

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...y-asian-indian

My first reaction was it may be one of the fakers faking to be her. But I checked the number and it is her same old number.

Hope she does not get affected by the Bangalore syndrome now (though she had a long stay here before) and fall into the 10k/15k league !!!

The popular Zara (i'm yet to meet her)
                Attached Files

Comment

You people are giving wrong reviews about Deepika Das, after seeing your review we went to take service of Deepika Das, nature wise Deepika Das is very good and her service is also very good, you people are not a church to anyone. You can do without taking service, maybe you people are not afford Deepika Das, that's why you people give wrong review, we paid ₹ 10k to Deepika Das, even after giving your review, her service is very good Nature Vice Good, Deepika Das 10k deserve.

Some guy asked me to reply, we answered him, his name is Vesaram, I don't know what is his problem with Indian Shemale, he keeps on giving wrong comments to everyone and does not even support Indian Shemale, I think Yes, he is a bit disturbed by his mind, staying in India, he gives wrong comments to Indian Shemale.
                  Dude, don't take it too seriously. It is due to some good samaritan sensing a familiar smell and trying to protect the community here (which obviously includes you also). Since you have brought nationality into the debate just relax and enjoy the fun 😀

Comment

Thanks a lot for that promptness and efforts in trying to help a fellow monger.. it is becoming a thing of the past in the Bangalore forum these days. I have seen your reviews, yet, I'm used to associating you with flagging a warning sign about a SP or pouncing on suspicious reviews immediately after they are posted.

Btw, all three of them are Filipinos and not Thai. I have an insatiable apetite for the lovely Thai ladyboys, not so much for the touring ones though. Kiara says she is Thai in her MR profile but someone mentioned she is Tibetian.
                    I understand, just check out in December people usually visit at that time.

I warn people because I have lost money on shitty shemales, just trying to inform others as well.
                    You can still go ahead and try the one's which I've told to ignore and come correct me, I will surely go try that shemale but just creating new accounts and adding positive reviews every time these people visit a place is not good for the forum.

Comment

• Was looking for some FIlipinos to try and reached our to Prixie and she shared a rate card which says min is 25k. Wow. That's rich.
                      Any suggestions in 6-8k range guys?. TIA

Comment

You people are giving wrong reviews about Deepika Das, after seeing your review we went to take service of Deepika Das, nature wise Deepika Das is very good and her service is also very good, you people are not a church to anyone. You can do without taking service, maybe you people are not afford Deepika Das, that's why you people give wrong review, we paid ₹ 10k to Deepika Das, even after giving your review, her service is very good Nature Vice Good, Deepika Das 10k deserve.

Relax I just asked for prices, because that's how this forum works (Review + cost). Now people will know if they can afford to lose 10k to visit you or not. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloremature37 View Post
                          Was looking for some FIlipinos to try and reached our to Prixie and she shared a rate card which says min is 25k. Wow. That's rich.
                          Any suggestions in 6-8k range guys?. TIA
                          Brother with some negotiation you can get it down to 8-10k. That is the real range. Don't be scared from MR rate card. Negotiate.

Comment

Last edited by trysexual; 11-25-2022, 01:09 PM.

Comment

rocky_b, thanks for sharing.

Hazel has good reviews everywhere. Someone here commented that she was wearing a wig and had a manly voice. As for me, it ain't a deal breaker. Another common review comment I see is that she is very thick down there. What is her cock size especially the girth?
                              Bro I would recommend you to check her WhatsApp DP. No she doesn’t have a wig !! I would like to reiterate again , she has a very good body and a bomb ! Do not miss her 😊

Cheers bro 😊

Comment

• https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...od-gifted-body
                                Had a video call session with this queen yday evening. After a long time found a feminine faced beauty. Had to cum while looking at her face in the end that's how good she looks! Has a tall n slender body. The tool was calling me! Gonna visit her very soon. Will give an update once I've visited her.

Comment

Working...
                                X