No announcement yet.

Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dnt care who r u....1st khud report do apna....u r infected bcz ur fnd also infected....nd main kya hu kya nhi all peoples know dat.....mujhe infected bolne se pehle khud ke best friend ko bolo report Dene....ops wo to nhi de payegi bcz she posetive..
    Mind it mere piche lagoge to main nhi chorunga tumhe ok cheap guy.....

Comment

• Aur mr. Sharma tanu ap mujhe Bina dekhe , bina mile kaise judge kar sakte ho..... kaise ap likhe ho mere bare main how look i m??
      u r jealous bcz i dnt give u session in 3k....mr. disgusting guy Sharmatanu....
      Mind it nxt kavi v koi mere bare me ulta sidha review post kiye to mujse bura koi nhi hogi...

Comment

• Mr. Menons1997.
        I know sharmatanu ne kya bola wo apne jagah sahi hain but jo posetive hai unka name mentioned krne boliye sabko blame karne ke liye nahi....
        Nd wo without meet me kaise meri review de skta hai meri looks kaisi hai kaisi nhi.....
        To phle apne dost ko bolo mujhe nhi.....
        ​​​​​​dats y main ye boli nhi to m not interested aise person se conversation Karu.....
        most important baat jo kolkata profiles r postive hain to un log ke name mention kro Sharma tanu. .....ap sabko blame mat karo....
        Bcz kuch profile ke liye sab profile badnam ho rha hai...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eva dey View Post
          Mr. Menons1997.
          I know sharmatanu ne kya bola wo apne jagah sahi hain but jo posetive hai unka name mentioned krne boliye sabko blame karne ke liye nahi....
          Nd wo without meet me kaise meri review de skta hai meri looks kaisi hai kaisi nhi.....
          To phle apne dost ko bolo mujhe nhi.....
          ​​​​​​dats y main ye boli nhi to m not interested aise person se conversation Karu.....
          most important baat jo kolkata profiles r postive hain to un log ke name mention kro Sharma tanu. .....ap sabko blame mat karo....
          Bcz kuch profile ke liye sab profile badnam ho rha hai...
          i said about report and i didn't Said to make excuses ms Eva that's all your wish to make your self true to share your report to now because you also give surety to all about you also have it. thanks all and be care full

Comment

• Originally posted by sharmatanu View Post

i said about report and i didn't Said to make excuses ms Eva that's all your wish to make your self true to share your report to now because you also give surety to all about you also have it. thanks all and be care full
            Sharma and Eva please stop this nonsense guys

Eva if you have your report and want to share then do it

sharma If you want to share the names and you have proof for it which will save all bangloreans lives then please share.

Otherwise please relax and let the others put some good and useful reviews

Comment

Last edited by menons1997; 01-25-2023, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Queen Michelle is back in City 😈

Comment

• Guys,
                  As you all know that Michelle resumed her services in Bangalore after almost 2 yrs. I request you all to ask her to upload current pics and get negative certificate before meeting her. Its suspect.

Comment

• Hi folks. I missed the credentials of my older account. Hence, had to create a new one.
                    Will be sharing my reviews again here. Hope it may help someone.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...angalore/ahana
                    I met this girl recently. Since there were not many reviews, I was not so much excited to try her but still dropped her a message. She promptly replied. Also called me over whatsapp to verify whether I am just wasting time or serious. I really liked the way she talked - feminine voice, welcoming and honest. Her pricing was a little high so i had to negotiate with her and come to an agreement. She guided me to her place. It was a hotel in Kormangala, looked safe and no inquiry on the gate. I straight went to her room. To my surprise, she was way more beautiful than she looked in her pics. Fair skin tone, good height, perfect round boobs and a sexy figure. She welcomed me with a smile. We talked a little before going into the action. Looking her naked is a blessing to eyes and her tattoos are cherry on top. Every body part is as perfect as you would want- the right shape, the right size and the right colour. But most importantly, I liked the way she talked and treated me. She really put in effort to keep me excited- trying all possible positions, engaging with funny talks, teasing in between and switching from top to bottom. We ended up cumming together. She is a real performer and definitely not a clock watcher. Till the end she made sure that I am fully satisfied and enjoyed every moment.
                    I have been with a lot of trans - both indian and foreigners - but rarely have I seen such a talent. Mostly because I am kind of a guy who wants more than just action, a good kiss, a little talk, a little play and lots of intimacy.

Will I be visiting her again? Definitely Yes.
                    Last edited by YourNinja; 01-21-2023, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Had a good session with Lizza again.
                      https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...e/lizza-indian
                      Have become her return client with good reason, she's everything you r looking for, bottom, top, wild, anything you want.

Comment

• hi
                        Last edited by Hazem; 08-16-2024, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Last edited by menons1997; 01-25-2023, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• hi
                            Last edited by Hazem; 08-16-2024, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YourNinja View Post
                              Hi folks. I missed the credentials of my older account. Hence, had to create a new one.
                              Will be sharing my reviews again here. Hope it may help someone.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...angalore/ahana
                              I met this girl recently. Since there were not many reviews, I was not so much excited to try her but still dropped her a message. She promptly replied. Also called me over whatsapp to verify whether I am just wasting time or serious. I really liked the way she talked - feminine voice, welcoming and honest. Her pricing was a little high so i had to negotiate with her and come to an agreement. She guided me to her place. It was a hotel in Kormangala, looked safe and no inquiry on the gate. I straight went to her room. To my surprise, she was way more beautiful than she looked in her pics. Fair skin tone, good height, perfect round boobs and a sexy figure. She welcomed me with a smile. We talked a little before going into the action. Looking her naked is a blessing to eyes and her tattoos are cherry on top. Every body part is as perfect as you would want- the right shape, the right size and the right colour. But most importantly, I liked the way she talked and treated me. She really put in effort to keep me excited- trying all possible positions, engaging with funny talks, teasing in between and switching from top to bottom. We ended up cumming together. She is a real performer and definitely not a clock watcher. Till the end she made sure that I am fully satisfied and enjoyed every moment.
                              I have been with a lot of trans - both indian and foreigners - but rarely have I seen such a talent. Mostly because I am kind of a guy who wants more than just action, a good kiss, a little talk, a little play and lots of intimacy.

If you ask me her Pros, she is hot & sexy, charming, not a clock watcher, have a good size and knows how to treat a person. Regarding her cons, I couldnt find any except that she didnt give BJ without condom which in a way is safe but not very satisfying for me. In a conversation she also told that she can give BJ without condom too, depending on her mood. So if you are good in convincing, she may do it for you. Try your luck and let me know too!

Will I be visiting her again? Definitely Yes.
                              Maybe you got a good experience, but very apprehensive about trying this person based on below report!

https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/forum...-and-ahana-roy

Also, please mention rates it would help others on keeping it standard across.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacerum View Post

Maybe you got a good experience, but very apprehensive about trying this person based on below report!

https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/forum...-and-ahana-roy

Also, please mention rates it would help others on keeping it standard across.
                                Yes vacerum
                                Even I was skeptical to meet her when i read this review. But that review was from Delhi and since she is in Bangalore currently, I had the confidence to meet her.
                                I even asked her the reason of that review during the meet. She said that its a lie.
                                I am not saying that our friend here has put a misleading review. I was not there in that situation so can't tell who is lying and who is not. But you can gauge the behaviour of a person by spending time with them. And the way she treated me, I doubt that she can do something like this. I have been with quite a few trans before, so you can trust me on this.

Again, not denying the review nor accepting it. Only believing in what I experienced.

Damage : 4k

Comment

Working...
                                X