Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bella bi View Post
    Same person only who gave here and pune forum also.

And I didnt angry who gave others review because some client might be had bad experience and some client might be had gud experience.

But

I'm truely baffled by all the stellar reviews on the page. This isn't me fighting here. But telling you to stop false rumors. . Also you aren't honest nor genuine person. You are basically fake . Get a life.
    There are multiple poor reviews for this particular person. All the excellent service reviews are ONLY from newly created profiles which are surely fake.

GUYS BEWARE and do not visit such people who publish fake reviews.

And now even I will be called a liar by her because anybody who says -ve about her pathetic service is a liar

Comment

• 😃😄😀 ok2 I will stop here. And I feel bad for you got injured because of me. Get well soon 🥰 love from Bella bi @Clara Ann
      ​​

Comment

• —-

Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• …
          Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Any problem if I being botom?🤭🤗

Comment

• Originally posted by Bella bi View Post
                Any problem if I being botom?🤭🤗
                I don’t have any problem if you prefer to be bottom, but don’t lie to your clients that you can top , upload active on your profile and then when client visits you , say you are ONLY BOTTOM after taking money!!

Comment

• I never cheat on my clients, I always told bfor meet that I'm botom only .

why not,i can fuck botom client but still im on hrt therapy that's y I don't wanna waste my sperm that's y I prefer only bottom.

You can share about my sirvice is it gud or not but don't try to show many wrong information here.
                  Last edited by Bella bi; 01-05-2022, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• …..
                    Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• No problem you can show.

See I didn't angry on someone gave bad review about me... When I saw that review I always tried to do best next another client it's a experience for me. But please don't try to show off others wrong information.

Thnx :- Bella bi @Clara Ann

Comment

Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Posting again, need honest feedback from somebody who has prior experience

Any review about ts mhira for cam show? Below is her profile:

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ll-videos-only

She looks pretty hot with big boobs. But she says she is available only for cam show. Kindly share if any of you have any encounter with her earlier.

Comment

• Dear Bella bi,

Punemonger767 has sent you a private message. You can view the full message at:
                              https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/priva.../list/889713/1

Here is a preview (may be truncated):

I know where u live, u better be careful!!!
                              Hide quoted text

All the best,
                              Tgirl Forums - Shemale Reviews & TS Discussion

Comment

• Make me scare?

Comment

Working...
                                X