No announcement yet.

Bangalore: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In profile of Clara Ann/bella bi, it is mentioned she is Active and Passive meaning both top and bottom while she has just agreed here that she is bottom.

No wonder she has bad reviews and is a big CHEAT.

Comment

• Oh sory I don't hav idea of active and passive.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏 pardon me 😆

Thnx for correct me 🥰

Comment

• Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Neither Punemonger767 or Bella bi are viewing any proof to support their statements. Bella bi get yourself tested and show the report and Punemonger767 share your penis image instead of downloading from GOOGLE.
          Punemonger767 baseless allegations without valid proof is just another lie with ulterior motive and Bella bi your health is being questioned, you can get yourself tested and show the forum to prove you are healthy instead of using your words. If you want I can guide you towards a good place for test.
          This is a review forum not battle forum, people such as you two are troubling all the members in this forum, so I kindly request both of you to talk with valid proof or SHUT THE F***K UP

Comment

Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Punemonger767 , you seem to be fake as the pic you have uploaded is again from Google.
              Attached Files

Comment

• ——
                Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• ……
                  Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-07-2022, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• I am not a Pimp or anything. I just want you two stupid humans to stop fighting here. That’s it. Mongers might miss the important reviews in between your stupid arguments you douchebags.

Comment

• Well. I have joined here now but have been visiting for a while now. Felt a little bad about what is going on here so thought I shall drop my 2 cents. First of all I feel the objective of this forum is to make sure that people are not cheated and the safety of everyone is upheld. Hence, the integrity of the forum is imperative to support its existence. So, when I came across this page and saw that this person Clara/Bella Bi is being defamed, I felt someone should speak up.

Now although this clearly seems like a incident related to hate or jealousy, it does not matter. A true victim is neither this smart or oppressive. There is no real proof and clearly Clara/Bella is not very good at communication so I see the others are taking advantage of that. I really don't wish to get into the details as its non-conclusive.

Now for my record, I had met Bella ( how its labelled here ) a while back. Its been long enough and I am completely healthy and there are no issues of any infection of any sort. Even the person who referred me is also fine. When I did meet Bella, I was told that she will be leaving because she is threatened by a local crowd. Now for me, this all just fits into place. From the 1st time i met Bella and recently. She has been kind, caring and a genuine person with real life problems who happens to like playing games on her mobile a lot. I don't think she is harmful and I urge others who have met her to speak up as it may help reduce the damage to her reputation.

To the ones who are provoking all this. I hope you can consider to Live and Let live. Let everyone survive. Now , you can also start targeting me and call me names as well. But I hope you can let this go without being negative and hurtful. I can vouch for Bella based on my personal experience and maybe others can too. I hope whatever issues are there it can be resolved and matters settled with empathy and friendship. Please have a healthy competition and do not resort to sacrificing the integrity of this forum. I wish everyone a happy and healthy life ahead filled with love and good memories. Take care

Comment

Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-08-2022, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Punemonger767; 01-08-2022, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Mistress Kiss is back in town and I had the chance to visit her yesterday, she welcomed me wearing long black boots and a red lingerie. We started kissing from the moment I stepped in.. then we sat down had drinks and proceeded to the bed for the action, she slowly started stripping with the beats of music.. she was left with no clothes on body in sometime but with her black shiny boots an erect dick and big tits. Then she came near me ..stripped me naked and force her dick in my mouth...omg so yummy it was ... she then put on a condom applied lube and started drilling me...I was moaning in pain and pleasure...we both went versatile. The overall session was amazing as always and she looks much curvier and hotter now. A must try for everyone...she is leaving India soon again.

Comment

• guys, how much does rimpa sen charge?

Comment

• Guys, what about Trixie? Will she top? And pls tell me about shemales in bangalore who can top (except Tskiss, Michelle and Tanish)

Comment

Working...
                                X