Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jilla_Dac
    replied
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-.../aila-armenian

    Any reviews about this girl ? I'm planning to visit

    Leave a comment:


  • Shemalelover4
    replied
    Originally posted by Drbabu View Post
    Any black tran available in Pune

    meet a lot of black cheecks.searching for black Tran
    Where did you find black chiks?

    Leave a comment:


  • JoooLkis
    replied
    When it comes to profiles on platforms like TS-Dating, it’s always wise to stay cautious. Photos and details can sometimes be outdated or not fully accurate, and the experience may vary widely depending on the person behind the profile. Usually the best approach is to look for recent feedback from users who have actually met them, or to ask for a quick verification photo before making any plans.

    If you prefer browsing more structured and consistently updated listings, many people use specialized external platforms where information tends to be clearer and easier to verify — for example https://almaty-prostitutki.com/ . Even though it’s focused on another region, the general idea is the same: choose sources where transparency and reliability are higher.

    Leave a comment:


  • laloabomination
    replied
    Originally posted by laloabomination View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Please suggest some skilled tops in Pune (preferably in the last 6 months). If possible mention the damages as well.
    Guys any help? I'm planning to visit this month.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tgirlove981
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough Daddy View Post
    Whos got the softest ass in Pune? I love fluffy, soft ass and I want to know which shemale in Pune as the softest one. Has anyone tried Snehal? Would love to know more.
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/shrutiborkar1
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/silkjaan
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/kangnaa
    https:/www.shemalelisting.com/model/Vanessa6

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    Genuinely asking has anyone ever met one of these two

    1) https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-indian-indian
    2)https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...hite-and-asian

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Whos got the softest ass in Pune? I love fluffy, soft ass and I want to know which shemale in Pune as the softest one. Has anyone tried Snehal? Would love to know more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shemalelover4
    replied
    Guys please any review on her

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Palak2001

    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • Sushant
    replied
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/silkjaan
    Model silkjaan hiv report guy’s
    Fun with safe

    Leave a comment:


  • Mannyqueen
    replied
    Available in Pune
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    Has anyone tried her ? Any reviews ?
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/sirensoul99

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashokk View Post
    bro does she have a big tool ? Or is she pure bottom ? Also which area is she from ?


    Seemed small to me. I guess she's a bottom. I am a top so tool size doesn't matter to me. She is a bit aged, milf category. She resides in KP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jilla_Dac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr right View Post

    I also meet samiya it's every month shi is good and. Safe and use the safety not with safety services is very good person
    Does she provide hiv reports?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    bro does she have a big tool ? Or is she pure bottom ? Also which area is she from ?

    Originally posted by Dominator90 View Post

    Yes tried her. Provides good bj. Don't pay more than 2k for 1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Originally posted by narayanch View Post
    Yes tried her. Provides good bj. Don't pay more than 2k for 1.

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X