Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xedeje5134
    replied
    help me
    Last edited by xedeje5134; 11-05-2025, 01:51 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puneshemalelover
    replied
    Has anyone tried Inaya ali. If yes can you share your experience. Planning to meet her

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...pune/inaya-ali

    Leave a comment:


  • Rohit_chaure
    replied
    Originally posted by vmpk View Post
    Anyone interested in 3some, 4some, gangbang with shemales pls dm…..
    Yes i am interested..

    Leave a comment:


  • Rohit_chaure
    replied
    I am interested.... how to connect ?

    Leave a comment:


  • vmpk
    replied
    Anyone interested in 3some, 4some, gangbang with shemales pls dm…..

    Leave a comment:


  • vmpk
    replied
    Anyone please suggest a good clean top shemale with active tool.

    open for suggestions

    please help

    Leave a comment:


  • Puneshemalelover
    replied
    Hello Guys, I’m travelling to pune on Sunday.Thinking of having threesome with shemale. If anybody interested please message. will split out the cost.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snape
    replied
    Originally posted by Shemalelover4 View Post
    Any review on BunnyGirl/May-May

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/BunnyGirl

    Thanks in advance...
    Tried her last year. she was in her transition. Felt some facial hair and also on chest.
    Nice little flat but deep inside Pimple Nilakh.

    Felt really nice after the session though.

    Won't budge below the quoted amount though. That's the reason I never repeated her. Although I wanted to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snape
    replied
    Anyone tried Avnit?



    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-in-pune/avnit

    Sometimes replies, sometimes don't.

    Doesn't seem to want to set-up a meet. Not ready to negotiate.

    Photos looked nice so I thought of trying her. Stays in around Karve Nagar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drbabu
    replied
    Last edited by Drbabu; 07-17-2026, 01:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominator90 View Post
    Can anyone provide a detailed experience with Maya? Eager to meet her.

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...pune/maya-shah
    I have met her multiple times. Shes a vers. Nice thick cock. Recently got her tits. She loves rough sex and can also fuck good. Good oral skills, sucked my balls too. Polite and well educated. Decent flat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Originally posted by vmpk View Post

    About maya….
    i have visited her. She has ac flat. She love to dominate. Good active dick. Nice boobs.
    but little bit of unhygienic
    Someone told me she is submissive. I am a top and would like to get some rough oral fun with her. If anyone knows some other submissive bottoms, please DM, we can exchange information.

    Leave a comment:


  • vmpk
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominator90 View Post
    Can anyone provide a detailed experience with Maya? Eager to meet her.

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...pune/maya-shah
    About maya….
    i have visited her. She has ac flat. She love to dominate. Good active dick. Nice boobs.
    but little bit of unhygienic

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Can anyone provide a detailed experience with Maya? Eager to meet her.

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...pune/maya-shah

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    Guys,

    Seriously, what's with all the shemales bare backing. First of all nobody is sharing their reports and second I am finding most of the trans engaging in bareback.

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X