Originally posted by Vishal@Pune
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pune: Reviews and Discussions
Collapse
X
-
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model...com/model/Ziya
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model.../Superhotshema
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model...model/Lovey123
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model...odel/Miss_Bebo
kindly share your real reviews and damages for above mentioned profiles
Leave a comment:
-
Sapna Pune has moved to Ahmedabad? She is never available in Pune if anybody can check
https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Sapnapune
Leave a comment:
-
Hi imam an Australian bottom guy visiting india soon looking for tops where is the city to find hung trannys or shemales
Leave a comment:
-
Your charges
Originally posted by Mannyqueen View PostMeet and experience rather than listening to anyone's review without experience!
Leave a comment:
-
Has anyone tried her - https://www.shemalelisting.com/model.../Elena_shemale
She looks good and talks well. But I haven't found any review about her.
Please help it's my first time.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Guys, any review on this bbw chick?
https://hi.empirescort.com/transsexu...aying-2280407/
This one too
https://hi.empirescort.com/transsexu...sneha-2300623/
Leave a comment:
-
Guys please need an honest review. SomebodyOriginally posted by Manav429 View PostGuys I saw sapnapune/ shanu / Shanaya in Ahmedabad. Please update if she is safe to visit ? Hiv ?
Also how is the service. It's my first time
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Sapnapune
Leave a comment:
-
Guys I saw sapnapune/ shanu / Shanaya in Ahmedabad. Please update if she is safe to visit ? Hiv ?
Also how is the service. It's my first time
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Sapnapune
Leave a comment:
-
Guys, anybody have Snehal's number?
She's been inactive on all sites recently
Please share if you have.
I want to meet her.
Thanks in advance!
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: