Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mayluvgames
    replied
    Any recommendations for a first-timer?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    Would u knw how big is her dick ?

    Originally posted by Sushant View Post


    she is very nice good ass hug dick fantastic service, good place she’s staying near viman nagar, but nice and safe place. She’s a deserving 10k

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    Would u knw how big is her dick ?

    [QUOTE=narayanch;n1393685]
    Originally posted by Ashokk View Post
    Any reviews on her ?

    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/silkjaan#stats[/QUOTE

    She's feminine good service nice bubble but to fuck
    Charges 4.5 to 5k don't pay more than that

    Leave a comment:


  • Sushant
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashokk View Post

    she is very nice good ass hug dick fantastic service, good place she’s staying near viman nagar, but nice and safe place. She’s a deserving 10k

    Leave a comment:


  • narayanch
    replied
    [QUOTE=Ashokk;n1392771]Any reviews on her ?

    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/silkjaan#stats[/QUOTE

    She's feminine good service nice bubble but to fuck
    Charges 4.5 to 5k don't pay more than that

    Leave a comment:


  • ursforeverzzz
    replied
    Any review on Kangana is she still active as her is profile can be seen on ts dating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Abhi6969123
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough Daddy View Post
    Damn is she real? she is so cutee.. please review her. I really want to meet her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Abhi6969123
    replied
    Could someone please help me with review of https://www.shemalelisting.com/model.../model/Tslolly

    Leave a comment:


  • vmpk
    replied
    Hi guys

    anyone have telegram group link

    pls share

    Leave a comment:


  • vmpk
    replied
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Has anyone met this chick?

    https://www.skokka.co.in/ad/prarthan...ie/?pck=d465a9

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    Any reviews on her ?

    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/silkjaan#stats

    Leave a comment:


  • Jilla_Dac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mannyqueen View Post
    Hello,

    I am aware that false information is being spread claiming that I am HIV positive. I know who is involved in spreading these defamatory rumours.

    Spreading false statements about someone's health is not only unethical but can also have serious legal consequences. This is damaging to my reputation, causes emotional distress, and contributes to stigma.

    I am formally asking you to stop spreading or sharing these false claims immediately and to remove any such messages if you have circulated them. If this behaviour continues, I will have no option but to pursue appropriate legal action against everyone involved.

    Consider this a final warning. I expect this matter to end immediately.

    Don't get disheartened sweetheart.. i know you're safe, I'm your client <3 .. don't get carried away because of fake narratives .. I love your dusky ass xoxo

    Leave a comment:


  • Jilla_Dac
    replied
    Guys I need reviews about these girls

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Aruhipatil43

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Aila3465


    Leave a comment:


  • Mannyqueen
    replied
    Hello,

    I am aware that false information is being spread claiming that I am HIV positive. I know who is involved in spreading these defamatory rumours.

    Spreading false statements about someone's health is not only unethical but can also have serious legal consequences. This is damaging to my reputation, causes emotional distress, and contributes to stigma.

    I am formally asking you to stop spreading or sharing these false claims immediately and to remove any such messages if you have circulated them. If this behaviour continues, I will have no option but to pursue appropriate legal action against everyone involved.

    Consider this a final warning. I expect this matter to end immediately.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X