Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mannyqueen
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20250923_192620.jpg
Views:	5537
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	1345696
    Available after a break with full new energy 🍌

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by hoyah View Post
    intrestted parsun dem me

    wanna join threesomeeeee
    with tslolly

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tslolly
    I've asked lolly about 3some, she said she is not interested in 3some

    Leave a comment:


  • TsSuxLover
    replied
    Originally posted by hoyah View Post
    intrestted parsun dem me

    wanna join threesomeeeee
    with tslolly

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tslolly
    Yeah, you are vers, top or bottom?

    Leave a comment:


  • hoyah
    replied
    intrestted parsun dem me

    wanna join threesomeeeee
    with tslolly

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tslolly

    Leave a comment:


  • TsSuxLover
    replied
    I am looking for 3some with girl and shemale. I know how to get shemale but I am looking for girl. Do you know place where I can find call girls. So that I can fulfill my 3some fantasy. Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj_boy
    replied
    Any review about her ?
    Inaya ali

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...pune/inaya-ali

    Leave a comment:


  • Bbwlover619
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough Daddy View Post
    Any Hunk Vers Guy WP in Hadapsar up for a threesome? Got a twink bot friend.
    Hello im without place but intrested

    Leave a comment:


  • narayanch
    replied
    Hi guys..
    Anyone visited this ts recently?
    Please share experience and damage..
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Maya_Raghuvee

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    bro please give review if u happen to meet her !
    tia 🙏🏻

    Originally posted by sarsays View Post
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Vaani21

    Can any one share her Telegram id please?

    Leave a comment:


  • sarsays
    replied
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Vaani21

    Can any one share her Telegram id please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tgirlove981
    replied
    Originally posted by Jug2603 View Post
    Hey folks,
    I’m a complete bottom looking for a dominant, experienced TS top anywhere in India — ideally someone extremely well-endowed (biggest possible) and able to go for a good stretch without rushing.

    For reference, my best experience was with Alisha Thakur back when she was pre-op easily 8+ inches, super thick, and able to keep going for a long time. That’s the kind of size and stamina I’m hoping to find again.

    Right now, Zoya142 and Divya the D Queen have caught my attention, but I’d really appreciate hearing from anyone who’s met them or knows of others who might be even bigger and better in terms of stamina.

    Drop your honest reviews here or shoot me a DM
    Would really appreciate the help!
    Try Teju... she can f#ck for hours

    Leave a comment:


  • Ashokk
    replied
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Vaani21


    has anyone tried her ? Any reviews ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Any Hunk Vers Guy WP in Hadapsar up for a threesome? Got a twink bot friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lustfullife6
    replied
    Originally posted by CuteSush View Post
    Hi can someone please let me know how much I can bargain to https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Zinni
    Asking 10k for a session
    Around 4K to 4.5K not more then that

    Leave a comment:


  • CuteSush
    replied
    Hi can someone please let me know how much I can bargain to https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Zinni
    Asking 10k for a session

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X