Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blrboy20
    replied
    Originally posted by Osiosbon View Post
    Guys please suggest some top ts in kolkata. Should have hard dick and not cheaters or guthka chewers. Price within 3k to 4k
    Bro..try once saanvi roy..I met her in Bengaluru..she is genuine girl ..I guaranteed..
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...kolkata/saanvi
    Last edited by Blrboy20; 07-02-2023, 04:07 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickdas
    replied
    If someone need Premium Indian Shemale videos at low price telegram me @rrr123098.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osiosbon
    replied
    Guys please suggest some top ts in kolkata. Should have hard dick and not cheaters or guthka chewers. Price within 3k to 4k

    Leave a comment:


  • StarkIIITR
    replied
    Hi guys,
    any review on miki?
    Is she reliable?

    https://www.escortshemales.com/escort/Sexy_Miki

    Leave a comment:


  • wildtravel
    replied
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...istress-ishani

    Met her yesterday and I found her the best versatile shemale in Kolkata. Stays at DUM DUM. Standard dick size. Banged me hard and took my dick like a pro.
    Not a time watcher, Very soft spoken and respects her clients. Damages 4k for an hour . Treated me like a premium guest,

    BLOWJOB 10/10
    KISSES 10/10 ( But she prefers hygienic clients)
    AC ROOM , Decent Washroom.
    Safety 10/10
    Topping 9/10
    Bottoming 1000000/10

    Also educated to some extent.

    PROBABLY one of my best experiences. Definitely recommended.

    Better than some so called PREMIUM SHEMALES who charge huge and just provide service for the sake of money.

    Leave a comment:


  • bandelguy
    replied
    Pls share the telegram group link

    Leave a comment:


  • Seshu
    replied
    Can anyone share latest Telegram group invitation link? Is Sam or Sharma here? If yes, plz reply Once..Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • subhojit12
    replied
    hello guys any review on her?

    https://www.escortshemales.com/shema...India/Kolkata/

    Leave a comment:


  • Brucefucker
    replied
    https://www.escortindia.online/trans...upa-in0rj7xdj/


    This is shemale Roopa from Kolkata , don't go & don't take VC service from because , she is a cheater & scammer

    Leave a comment:


  • joerog
    replied
    Hello guys, I found this profile on MR. Have any of you tried her before? I'm planning to try her this week. Is she legit? Please give your reviews if you have been with her before.
    Hello my name is Samantha i am filipina who loves to play and work with all you horny people. The world of sex fascinates me! My calm and friendly personality will put you at ease from the moment we meet,let me help you bring out your wildest fantasies. I am always ready to offer great…

    Leave a comment:


  • Trax
    replied
    Please suggest some good ts with in range 2 to 3k

    Leave a comment:


  • Amlan
    replied
    https://t.me/+URlCCHcF9Qg5OWFl

    Leave a comment:


  • KandiUK
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big guy View Post
    I want a dirty cross dresser who u used to beg money from bus does anyone here to her number I'm from Kolkata ....
    There is a say " the person who live in rock had gone searching for rock stone".
    Every main intersection of roads,railway station ,every bus stand in Kolkata you will find hijras, crossdressers.In Kolkata,you have plenty of options .Only thing ,approach them in a good manner.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Big guy
    replied
    I want a dirty cross dresser who u used to beg money from bus does anyone here to her number I'm from Kolkata ....

    Leave a comment:


  • Amlan
    replied
    Telegram link of kolkata review https://t.me/+URlCCHcF9Qg5OWFl
    Last edited by Amlan; 06-06-2023, 05:29 AM.

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X