Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daof
    replied
    Last edited by Daof; 12-19-2024, 11:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • IAMADITYA
    replied
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Rumi_Roy

    Met her 2 times. She is absolutely a from service perspective and human perspective. When we start chatting, I felt I am having a chat wih an old friend and when the service time came, wow, it as so beautiful. She gives you all the time you need. Talks and makes you comfortable before you start. She has a perfect body and curves. Awesome slow and sloppy blowjob. Anyone looking for an exclusive partner join her. Damage - 5K
    Looks - 100/10
    Cock - 9/10
    Boobs - 10/10
    Dressing - 100/10
    Behavior - 100/10
    Overall - 10/10
    Last edited by IAMADITYA; 12-15-2024, 01:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • IAMADITYA
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandy_94 View Post
    Any dominating female or couple existing in Kolkata Who give dom season ??
    Or if any femdom / slave-mistress escorts are exists please answer
    This forum is about shemales not couple or female

    Leave a comment:


  • Sandy_94
    replied
    Any dominating female or couple existing in Kolkata Who give dom season ??
    Or if any femdom / slave-mistress escorts are exists please answer

    Leave a comment:


  • Sandy_94
    replied
    Is there any shemale reviews group in telegram for Kolkata?
    IF existing please post the link here.
    Planning to visit Kolkata after a long time.

    ​​​​​​

    Thanks 🙏

    Leave a comment:


  • Ramos
    replied
    Any one knows about Rusha

    Leave a comment:


  • IAMADITYA
    replied
    ...
    Last edited by IAMADITYA; 04-15-2025, 12:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • IAMADITYA
    replied
    Originally posted by crazynain View Post
    FR Rusha sissy. Found her in massagerepublic
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...hradcore-lover

    NOTE: PLEASE DON'T ASK ME NUMBER IT'S ON THE MASSAGEREPUBLIC WEBSITE (link above)

    Met her yesterday.
    She is in Mumbai for 5 more days.
    OMG what should I write about her service it was a steamy night I booked her for entire night and we fucked for around 4times.
    She can be your slave as well as can play mistress or whatever you like.
    We started with deep French kiss for almost 10 minutes. Then followed the world's best BJ.
    Sloppy and kinky. Fucked her in missionary following by doggy and cumed on her face.

    Rest sessions were repetitions with few improvisations.

    Damage ?

    Leave a comment:


  • honesty
    replied
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Suhana_Sen

    Suhana

    Another tgirl scammer. Charges 40K INR for 2 hours - which is ludicrous. Then, asks for a 5K advance and never heard from her again. Garbage human being. Do not trust them at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • honesty
    replied
    Slutty Surbhi: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Slutty_surbhi / https://in.transwitharoom.com/escort/surbhi/

    Allows raw anal sex with CIA for 8K INR. Claims she's HIV Neg but did not show test results. Looking more feminine than most tgirls. Somewhat tall too (5'8 / 173). She is a kind provider. Reasonable rate. But the bareback service is the only questionable thing about her. Pure power bottom champ. Allows 3 shots for 8K INR.

    Mahika: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/mahika / https://in.transwitharoom.com/escort/mahi-2/

    Saw lots of negative reviews about her. She seems decent enough. Allows raw anal sex with CIA for 12K INR. Again, claims she's HIV Neg but did not show test results. Her voice is feminine. She will let you bareback only if you are respectful and clean. Another power bottom champ. Additional shots cost more money.

    Leave a comment:


  • honesty
    replied

    Ruslin: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Ruslin

    Does not look like her photos at all, and is a horrible person. They actively talk down to clients and charge 50K INR for subpar and mediocre service. Claims that they only see high-class gentleman, yet I doubt anyone would be delusional enough to see them. Does not do much without protection, which is unfortunate given they are charging so much. Post-OP pussy feels weird without lube. I would never visit such a conniving and horrible person like Ruslin again. Doesn't even pass feminine - filters won't do much for her. She is a garbage human being and wouldn't even show me her test results - which is very suspicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rahul_69
    replied
    Shemale Escort Aalisharoy

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Aalisharoy


    Anyone visited her, looking for a genuine review anyone please

    Leave a comment:


  • Horny69
    replied
    Eva Dey
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Exotica_Eva

    Though I enjoy a very active sexual life with females , I very rarely meet someone who is T Girl, thus this is my first post.

    I met her in Kolkata last month during my official trip to the city. She stays alone in a good South Kolkata locality near Jadabpur which is easily accessible. After reaching her apartment she welcomed me and i was asked to take a bath which i did. Then she guided me to her nicely decorated bed room with air conditioner running full blast to beat the humid Kolkata weather.We sat together on the bed chatted for some time and then got into action. After a long round of kissing we undressed ourselves and started sucking each other in classic 69 style. She has got big boobs with stylish tatoo work. I enjoyed tasting her monster Maharaja who was rock hard from the word go. Since I am a top I immediately got to drill her cute tight tunnel and she was in some pain initially as I am.also blessed with a big endowment, we really enjoyed every moment of it and she was there like your girlfriend enjoying it fully.Since I am not a bottom I couldn't have her monster inside me except when I sucked her for a long time. Bottoms will really enjoy as she has a very big dick which gets rock hard in no time.overall it was a very pleasant experience, definitely she is not a clock watcher. Appearance wise she looks very gorgeous and feminine also really takes care of her hygiene. I found her to be a very honest and genuine person who enjoys the act. I will definitely repeat

    Leave a comment:


  • therangerr
    replied
    Anyone tried her. How’s she
    Sarasworld Shemale in Bangalore. I strive to satisfy you fully. I can be your wildest fantasy. Use me. Make me yours. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. ??

    Leave a comment:


  • Rahul_69
    replied
    Originally posted by rickdas View Post
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...cation=Kolkata
    The best bottom shemale I've ever met. She likes it hard and rough with aggressive DFK. Perfect GFE experience. Smooth body , attractive eyes and silky hair. Low budget but gives better service than super high budget shemales. Must try for Full top guys. I'll meet her again for sure.
    can anyone provide the correct link... i am looking for any good shemale in tripura

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X