Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrpushpam
    replied
    Any shemale near Asansol or Durgapur ??
    or any travelling here.

    please revert here or my telegram id @akkie_sharma

    Leave a comment:


  • Typical Indian
    replied
    Any review on Rimpa sen

    Leave a comment:


  • Rakesh
    replied
    Originally posted by BeastInside View Post

    I gave 4k to Jessica and dont know about Trisha tbh
    Hi. How's Jessica? Is she a good Top with good size?

    Leave a comment:


  • KandiUK
    replied
    I met Soniya Roy who lives in South Kolkata.Exact place is Bikramgarh,near lords more, lakegardens.Frst I enquired her rate,she told 5k for 1 hr.i negotiated ,lastly fixed at 2k.Why i choose these not so popular shemale escort is Becoz I love to suk shecock only,not into penetartion.So such shemales agree for 1k or 1.5k.Here soniya is a preop as i saw her in a video call many months back.Now come to the matter .I reached her room afternoon.Her room is kept pitch dark,don't know why.i asked to put on lights she didn't.She is with someone via phone.She wore a black tight top.Manly face,body has no shape,she has plaster in her face,her eyes are not looking straight.When I look at her crotch ,I realised her became post op.she ask for payment,I gave her.then she started her drama.Again asked for room rent,...I know she isnot going to giv any service,so before further getting into mood off,I decided to leave.
    there I opened the door & walked away.
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...nia-roy-indian

    Leave a comment:


  • Typical Indian
    replied
    Any review on Rimpa sen

    Leave a comment:


  • vendels
    replied
    https://datehookup.dating/apps/cambodian-hookup/

    here is another option, kolkata exist

    Leave a comment:


  • sam95993
    replied
    Hello guys,

    Has anyone met Monika in kolkata?

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...kata/ms-monika

    If yes, do share the experience

    Leave a comment:


  • Baljeetkaur
    replied
    www.ts-dating.com/escort/Baljeet Hey guys I'm baljeet kaur here in kolkata for 3 days
    stay in hotel A BOUTIQUE HOTEL if anyone interested text me for meet or other session to.

    Leave a comment:


  • lightyagami
    replied
    why does this forum seem dead? People hardly share anything. Do people not visit nowadays?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajivij
    replied
    Hai guys how can i find some nice shemales in kolkata to hook up

    Leave a comment:


  • divyarastogi
    replied
    https://hi.oklute.com/transsexual/mu...nce-in1mxdne5/

    Leave a comment:


  • shemalelurker21
    replied

    Hi, i would like to start a general discussion on everyones first time with a shemale. Im new to this and i would like to find out if im interested or not. I like watching shemale porn and shemales fucking men and want to be a bottom to a shemale, but whenever i want to try it in real life i back out or i am not interested in them after i cum(post nut clarity). Anybody have any advice or share your experiences both as a top and bottom to a shemale

    Leave a comment:


  • shemalelurker21
    replied
    Hi, i would like to start a general discussion on everyones first time with a shemale. Im new to this and i would like to find out if im interested or not. I like watching shemale porn and shemales fucking men and want to be a bottom to a shemale, but whenever i want to try it in real life i back out or i am not interested in them after i cum(post nut clarity). Anybody have any advice or share your experiences both as a top and bottom to a shemale

    Leave a comment:


  • rickdas
    replied
    If anyone wants to join INDIAN SHEMALE PREMIUM VIDEO CHANNEL
    DM Me @rrr123098

    Join my free demo channel of FAMOUS TRANNY ONLYFANS video channel
    https://t.me/+2aVfQSZvjnJlOTVl


    Leave a comment:


  • firestarter69
    replied
    Guys look at these two profiles...find any uncanny similarities?
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Dipka
    and the time verified profile of Ms Deepika

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Ts_deepika

    Appreciate the similarity in the mobile numbers as well as the pics..I spoke with Ms Deepika and she told me that she has no knowledge or objection about the other profile...but it seemed too similar to me hence I'm posting this...

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X