Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rodzach87
    replied
    Originally posted by BeastInside View Post
    I met Sen and ishita last month during my Cal visit. Very impressive. Got lucky both the times.
    Just a couple of questions on this. By Sen, who did you mean? can you please provide a link to her profile? Also was she a top? am looking for a good and reliable top..
    Thanks a lot

    Leave a comment:


  • BeastInside
    replied
    I met Sen and ishita last month during my Cal visit. Very impressive. Got lucky both the times.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sumeet
    replied
    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Nia_Love

    Any reviews?

    Leave a comment:


  • enamul_3
    replied
    Hi all,

    Can you please share the telegram review and discussion group for Kolkata, Bangalore and Delhi? I am a frequent traveller and would really appreciate if you someone can help me here.

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drogo
    replied
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Ts_Rimi

    Don't waste your time with her. Cunning fellow.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpushpam
    replied
    Any shemale from Kolkata, who loves to top, getting sucked ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToxicatedHung
    replied
    Hey buddies,

    I'm looking to meet a pre-op trans in Kolkata.

    Looking forward for ur suggestions, words of caution and recommendations as to whom I should meet.

    Regards
    Vicky

    Leave a comment:


  • MagicMike
    replied
    JUST LANDED Versatile TS MIRA, Filipino Transsexual escort in Kolkata (massagerepublic.com) Met TS Mira today, missed the chance to meet her when she was here earlier. She is a total package for submissive bottom guys, I was able to make a good offer and got an appointment fixed with her. and when I arrived to her hotel she was wearing the lingerie that I had requested her. She asked me to get naked and put myself in doggystyle. she started with flogger one my ass, she can go from soft to hard if u request....she has got a great set of toys and knows how to use them, then she let me remove her panty and there popped a huge cock, clean and smelled fresh. and she has a nice but also ...i sucked her until she chocked me then she lubed my ass and pounded me goodin front of the mirror , We both came together and the session ended with taking shower together. I would definitely recommend her

    Leave a comment:


  • Sumeet
    replied
    Originally posted by NikkiRoy View Post

    okay , now I got it why you falsely alleged me… pathetic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , now I understand under the influence of the named individual I mean it is absolutely clear that the person asked u deliberately to spread misinformation about me. This is highly offensive and serious .. you tried to defame me, destroy my image and my livelihood. This reflects your upbringing. action will certainly be taken against you and the person who asked u to do this. I will not let this go so easily .
    Same thing happened with me too.
    Naina Khan wanted to defame Anushka Roy by spreading same type of misinformation via me.
    I straight asked Anushka and got these misinformations cleared since I am an usual visitor to her.
    ​​​​​Its great Nikki to see your courage.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickdas
    replied
    https://t.me/+Q498WgLMPThjM2Vl
    only Kolkata people join this group

    Leave a comment:


  • ligan
    replied
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Sizzling_hot

    Any review on her?

    Leave a comment:


  • Genuine
    replied
    Originally posted by rajdeep1007 View Post

    can u tell her ki arka is trying to reach her but did not getting!!!!
    Do text her with ur name on it. I think she will reply of course..

    Leave a comment:


  • Happyz
    replied
    Any review on Shemale UTSA from sodepur
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...er-top-shemale


    And Zarin from Dumdum

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Sexy_Zarin

    Leave a comment:


  • rajdeep1007
    replied
    Originally posted by Genuine View Post

    She's available in kolkata now. U can text her, she'll reply ASAP.
    can u tell her ki arka is trying to reach her but did not getting!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • pavijib149
    replied
    Originally posted by rajdeep1007 View Post


    go with tanisha roy,
    Thanks, any other SP suggestions?

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X