Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • raaaaaa
    replied
    Any review of mayesha sen from Kolkata/ Bangalore

    Leave a comment:


  • bubu666
    replied
    Puja best ts in Kolkata I meet her few days ago she is good in bj

    Leave a comment:


  • Esopaapkori
    replied
    I think she is underrated. May be a hidden GEM. Found genuine & good person. Recomend to try once.

    https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Bombshellbab

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ata/moneeka-ts

    Leave a comment:


  • raaaaaa
    replied
    What happened to eva honey, missing her,no reply
    Last edited by raaaaaa; 02-21-2024, 06:18 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Scoldme
    replied
    Do you get good quality shemales in Shonagachi?

    Leave a comment:


  • biglund
    replied
    1. Lizza


    2 Sree Anyone had experience with any of them:
    1. Lizza https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a/lizza-indian
    2. Sree https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...lkata/sree-das
    Share your experience/reviews, charges please.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by biglund; 01-29-2024, 12:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Manks0412
    replied
    Can anyone give a genuine review on niki roy.......I have read mixed review about her on mr and how much should I pay her
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Nikki_Roy

    Leave a comment:


  • Denten
    replied
    https://t.me/+eWjpZTlE6fA2MjY1
    created a group for videos join and let's share

    Leave a comment:


  • Drogo
    replied
    Looking for shemale in kolkata who can generate lots of cum

    Leave a comment:


  • Sourav
    replied
    Kolkata review group
    https://t.me/+w2uoCvmVp20wYzY1

    Leave a comment:


  • poriroy
    replied
    Originally posted by subhojitroy10 View Post
    I went to her.. her name is alisha.. https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Aalisharoy..She is quiet aggressive. Really great for bottom. Behavior is also good. She fucked my mouth in different positions.
    I am top. Will that be worth it to meet her?

    Leave a comment:


  • poriroy
    replied
    Hi, Planning to meet Alisha roy in kol. Any reviews? I hv seen very good reviews in MR

    https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Aalisharoy

    Leave a comment:


  • Rahul_69
    replied
    Originally posted by Rakesh View Post
    Kolkata Exp

    Tried a lot of the girls in Kolkata.
    Below is my ranking -
    1. Divya/D Queen - the biggest she cock ever encountered. Very nice girl. U have know her mood and and u r in heaven.
    2. Disha - Genuine and friendly. Very well behaved. She is the 1st one who could penetrate me properly.
    3. Shreya/Bony - My 2nd shemale encounter. They were bomb together. But they had some issues between them so don't do sessions together anymore. Met Bony 2/3 times after that. But if you are looking for a rough top, Shreya is better.
    4. The most beautiful shemale I have seen ever. 💯 feminine. But she more of a bottom.
    5. Joyagautam - Very unhygienic location. Tried her best to please. But I didn't like. She gave me a Golden Shower without even asking, which I didn't mind though.
    6. Zeenat - Below average.
    7. Veronica Basu - She used to be in Kolkata looks like Panjaban. Didn't have a good time.

    Now want to try Ozil and Jiya Roy. If anyone can give a genuine review, I will be greatful.

    Have heard good things about Sanjana. She has a big tool. But I may not like the looks, so confused whether I should try o not.
    i want to have the pleasure for the first time please tell me if i should for for disha is she safe and her place

    Leave a comment:


  • Trax
    replied
    Hello dear mongers,
    if any one has any experience or met with her ,please review
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Ts_SaBbY

    Leave a comment:


  • Ramesh
    replied
    Hi friends .. am from chennai ..am coming Kolkata January 12th one day stay.. can u guys pls suggest me good vers shemale who do some dirty and nasty fun like spiiting and pissing in mouth.. pls suggest me back on my telegram @rames1992

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X