Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anatoly
    replied
    Originally posted by firestarter69 View Post
    Found an upcoming fraud Kuhu Biswas

    https://www.skokka.in/ad/sexy-kuhu-in0auq4n0/
    Took 500/- for a VC and after payment never read the messages or took my calls. I could see that she is online. Happened tonight. Understandable that it was premeditated. Also there are 10 spam reports on her number in Truecaller, which I ignored!

    PS- After posting my message, I find the link to have been deactivated within 10 minutes! Should I post the phone number here? Any suggestions on that?
    You may post the number here. I used to maintain a lits of such scam numbers which I would look up in case I was suscpicious about an ad. Some of these scamsters post the ads with pictures of other well known girls. So a number is a better check than the picures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anatoly
    replied
    Originally posted by rocky2025 View Post
    Avoid mayesha sen from Kolkata, bahat attitude hai bhai iska, Maine 2 hours ka fixed Kiya but room pe jaate hi, usne kisiko phone kiya mughe sunakar aur bola half hour me free hoke milti hu, matlab indirectly mughko bol diya ki aadha ghanta me khatam koro. Usne na smile kiya, na kuch service diya, pehle hi bol diya ki payment kordo, but aisa Ganda attitude, me raat ko gaya tha beer leke, wo bhi peene nhi diya. Uski saree reviews fake hai. And she is totally black.
    Note : Jo shemale room me jaate hi pehle hi aapse Paisa mangle, samagh lena service acchi nhi milne wali.
    I've met her couple of times. She's a nice girl, one of the best I have met and, gave me awesome memories. I booked her for full night for my last session. Had a wonderful time with her for few hours. Then, something similar to your experience happened. I never went back to her again, though I'm tempted at times to give her another chance. Yes, she is dark skinned as you mentioned but sexy af.

    Leave a comment:


  • firestarter69
    replied
    Originally posted by mrkol View Post

    How's the service when u met and what are the damages
    I arranged place. Met nearly 4-5 months before next incident. Service was average, she's quite pleasing to the eye.

    Leave a comment:


  • firestarter69
    replied
    Found an upcoming fraud Kuhu Biswas

    https://www.skokka.in/ad/sexy-kuhu-in0auq4n0/
    Took 500/- for a VC and after payment never read the messages or took my calls. I could see that she is online. Happened tonight. Understandable that it was premeditated. Also there are 10 spam reports on her number in Truecaller, which I ignored!

    PS- After posting my message, I find the link to have been deactivated within 10 minutes! Should I post the phone number here? Any suggestions on that?

    Leave a comment:


  • rocky2025
    replied
    Avoid mayesha sen from Kolkata, bahat attitude hai bhai iska, Maine 2 hours ka fixed Kiya but room pe jaate hi, usne kisiko phone kiya mughe sunakar aur bola half hour me free hoke milti hu, matlab indirectly mughko bol diya ki aadha ghanta me khatam koro. Usne na smile kiya, na kuch service diya, pehle hi bol diya ki payment kordo, but aisa Ganda attitude, me raat ko gaya tha beer leke, wo bhi peene nhi diya. Uski saree reviews fake hai. And she is totally black.
    Note : Jo shemale room me jaate hi pehle hi aapse Paisa mangle, samagh lena service acchi nhi milne wali.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazynain
    replied
    FR Rusha sissy. Found her in massagerepublic
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...hradcore-lover

    NOTE: PLEASE DON'T ASK ME NUMBER IT'S ON THE MASSAGEREPUBLIC WEBSITE (link above)

    Met her yesterday.
    She is in Mumbai for 5 more days.
    OMG what should I write about her service it was a steamy night I booked her for entire night and we fucked for around 4times.
    She can be your slave as well as can play mistress or whatever you like.
    We started with deep French kiss for almost 10 minutes. Then followed the world's best BJ.
    Sloppy and kinky. Fucked her in missionary following by doggy and cumed on her face.

    Rest sessions were repetitions with few improvisations.


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Raghubam
    replied
    Review for ONLINE Cam session.
    URL: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Bombshellbab

    Name- Moneeka. I have tried her 3 times but only Online. Don't know for what reason but every time after payment, she schedules the call only after 12 midnight (may be due to her internet data-pack or something).
    She is a good human, gives all her time till you are satisfied. Talks nicely and seductively. Does everything you ask for.
    Looks - average. She has grown older (offcourse), chubbier and bald over time. I feel her pics are outdated.
    Charges of Online - 500-700 (depends on her availability and time)

    Leave a comment:


  • mrkol
    replied
    Originally posted by firestarter69 View Post
    Just got cheated for VC by this one...met her a few months ago.. contacted her now for a VC..took 500 and never gave service
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/CUTE_TS_ANU
    How's the service when u met and what are the damages

    Leave a comment:


  • firestarter69
    replied
    Just got cheated for VC by this one...met her a few months ago.. contacted her now for a VC..took 500 and never gave service
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/CUTE_TS_ANU

    Leave a comment:


  • lightyagami
    replied
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ata/madam-mona

    any review??

    Leave a comment:


  • Ish24
    replied
    Have someone visited Sonali Roy? Can someone share their real experiences?
    https://ts4rent.eu/Sonaliroy

    Leave a comment:


  • pamela.b
    replied
    We need info about couple friendly shemale. Someone who can satisfy husband and wife both.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrkol
    replied
    Originally posted by lightyagami View Post

    I had read some negative reviews about her. She even tried changing her profile.
    She even scammed me....Money taken and no VC given...

    Leave a comment:


  • lightyagami
    replied
    Originally posted by Raghubam View Post
    Review for ONLINE Cam session.
    URL: https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...olkata/ts-puja

    Try to avoid Online meeting with her. Don't waste the money online, did absolutely nothing to Even make me hard. NOT even undressed herself forget anything else.
    Dont know about her real meet experience, but definitely her first impression would make me to avoid her.
    I had read some negative reviews about her. She even tried changing her profile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raghubam
    replied
    Review for ONLINE Cam session.
    URL: https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...olkata/ts-puja

    Try to avoid Online meeting with her. Don't waste the money online, did absolutely nothing to Even make me hard. NOT even undressed herself forget anything else.
    Dont know about her real meet experience, but definitely her first impression would make me to avoid her.

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X