Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions
Collapse
X
-
I want to have fun with shemale for the first time in Kolkata can anyone suggest be good genuine and safe shemale under budget please
-
Hie I have created a Instagram page as tgirlindia please follow the page I will uploading content to motivate all the upcoming trans ladies. Also will upload some spicy content which you guys will love. Also I will upload your story and experience with tgirls. Please follow
https://www.instagram.com/tgirlindia...Q5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
Leave a comment:
-
Who is the best TGirl with nice tool and good stamina, not a clock watcher, do kissing. Please share and dm the price if possible.
https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Dreamgirltina
can someone please DM price of her
Leave a comment:
-
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/mumbai
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/navi-mumbai
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/kolkata
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/delhi
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/thane
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/chennai
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/jodhpur
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/indore
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/udaipur
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/lucknow
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/gurgaon
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/siliguri
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/nagpur
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/kanpur
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/bhubaneswar
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/patna
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/jalandhar
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/rajkot
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/surat
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/nashik
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/vadodara
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/goa
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/madurai
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/dombivli
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/ghaziabad
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/visakhapatnam
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/allahabad
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/jabalpur
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/ahmednagar
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/ahmedabad
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/lonavala
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/pune
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/dehradun
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/guwahati
https://www.in.streetgirls69.com/escorts/jaipur
Leave a comment:
-
Need contact for some good bottom ts in Kolkata. Also is calling them to 5 star hotel room safe
thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
What the afuck.Originally posted by mrpushpam View Post
Trisha quoted me 15k.🤣
​​​
either timepassing or something wrong. Dont get into trap bro
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Any shemale nearby Durgapur or Asansol ?
or any shemale who can travel to these cities
Please reply or message me privately.
Leave a comment:
-
how much was the charge?Originally posted by Clandestine06 View PostReview
Met Disha about an hour ago. Have spent a quality time. I'd rather say a great time. Had a great season, with some mind-boggling conversation about lots of things- life, sex, gender, discrimination and many more. Good person with a nice demeanour, must say hygienic, calm and composed. Knows how to guide the other one to utmost ecstasy. Gonna visit her soon.
https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Disha
Leave a comment:
-
Review
Met Disha about an hour ago. Have spent a quality time. I'd rather say a great time. Had a great season, with some mind-boggling conversation about lots of things- life, sex, gender, discrimination and many more. Good person with a nice demeanour, must say hygienic, calm and composed. Knows how to guide the other one to utmost ecstasy. Gonna visit her soon.
https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Disha
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Guys, planning to visit disha (https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Disha). Is she good? Worth visiting? Help a fellow monger here.
Leave a comment:
-
I gave 4k to Jessica and dont know about Trisha tbhOriginally posted by yourGuy96 View Post
can you tell the approximate charges of both of them. or a range
Leave a comment:
-
Guys I have latest full HD onlyfans videos of CARLA BRASIL, AYLLA GATTINA and Her team and other famous Onlyfans shemales. If anyone is interested ping me at telegram @rrr123098
Leave a comment:
-
can you tell the approximate charges of both of them. or a rangeOriginally posted by BeastInside View Post
https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Trisharoy
Try this TS. I'm usually a TOP so cant tell how she is as a TOP, but she was humble and good. check with her if she is okay to TOP
https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Jessica18
Jessica you can also try for TOP
Leave a comment:
-
https://www.escortshemales.com/model/TrisharoyOriginally posted by rodzach87 View Post
Just a couple of questions on this. By Sen, who did you mean? can you please provide a link to her profile? Also was she a top? am looking for a good and reliable top..
Thanks a lot
Try this TS. I'm usually a TOP so cant tell how she is as a TOP, but she was humble and good. check with her if she is okay to TOP
https://www.escortshemales.com/model/Jessica18
Jessica you can also try for TOP
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: