Originally posted by Ra.h.u_l
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions
Collapse
X
-
Hi everyone, I am visiting kolkata next week and need honest reviews of the best bottom shemales in the city of joy. Someone I can make love to, someone I can dominate.
I have heard a lot of shemale disha so that's on the top of list. But after her, whom should I go to?
Leave a comment:
-
I visited her once. She charged 2.5k. she is so boring ok n bed. You should have checked her review before visiting. Dint know she was loot.Originally posted by Sandy_94 View Posthttps://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a/bonny-indian
yesterday I went to ts-bonny
Very bad behaviour and she looted her customers.
She asked me 5k for 2 hrs but after reaching she blocked me and took 8.5k from me. And give me only 30 minutes.
don't go to her she is a biggg froud.
I highly recommend to not went to her.
better luck next time.
Leave a comment:
-
-
What alovely evening with this lovely ts and she is superb in bed and in sucking also and in budget too
https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...sha-roy-indian
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I am very confused Itisha sarkar got no reviews anywhere... planning to meet her tomorrow any reviews about her?
Leave a comment:
-
https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...a/bonny-indian
yesterday I went to ts-bonny
Very bad behaviour and she looted her customers.
She asked me 5k for 2 hrs but after reaching she blocked me and took 8.5k from me. And give me only 30 minutes.
don't go to her she is a biggg froud.
I highly recommend to not went to her.
Leave a comment:
-
YOU are so right. These people never seen real shemale escorts in Foreign land.Thats why they pay like thisOriginally posted by subhojitroy10 View PostYes in kolkata no one deserves more than 3k..guys plz don't spend ur hard earned money like anything..
Recently many shamales have come to Kolkata..don't know why...but it's a good opportunity..
Leave a comment:
-
-
Exactly,for Kolkata 3k is the upper limit .Originally posted by nitish7 View PostNone of them indian ts worth 10k! And 30k seriously 😒 Is she better than them Philipinos/latinos. Dont pay these much not even for hot latinos or ladyboys! Some idiots are letting them increase their price. Stick to 5/6k max for them just my request to everybody.
Leave a comment:
-
Can't stop laughing at their rate.what these shemales think abt themOriginally posted by Sassyslutangel View PostDivya the D queen( divya19), the one with the big dick has been quoting 30 k. !!!!
seriously 30k for Kolkata!! I see normal t girls quoting 10 k in Kolkata. Avantika97 has been quoting 10 k. Deepika das quoting 10 k. Eva ( honey Dey) quotes 10 k.
kolkata rate 2k to 3k.They are worth to that.
For Delhi & Bangalore can go up to 6k.
But some idiots who never seen shemales in foreign countries,pay what they ask for.
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: