Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie Karma - Toronto Dates July 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ryder37
    replied
    Gorgeous

    Leave a comment:


  • FalconHeavy
    replied
    Originally posted by kyliekarma View Post
    Which bikini should I pack in my suitcase?😋🍒🦋

    Click image for larger version Name:	ED4FF5D2-2936-4E94-8CE8-56A432BCF95D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.90 MB ID:	1009849 Click image for larger version Name:	27FD33BB-1869-4141-B7C8-2AB9F55549D2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	1009848
    YES!

    Leave a comment:


  • hornystan
    replied
    Damn, Kylie, you are amazing and we all want to feel our body next to yours

    Leave a comment:


  • Xaji
    replied
    This is unreal wow

    Leave a comment:


  • kyliekarma
    replied
    Which bikini should I pack in my suitcase?😋🍒🦋

    Click image for larger version  Name:	ED4FF5D2-2936-4E94-8CE8-56A432BCF95D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.90 MB ID:	1009849 Click image for larger version  Name:	27FD33BB-1869-4141-B7C8-2AB9F55549D2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	1009848

    Leave a comment:


  • Finalynlitned
    replied
    Originally posted by kyliekarma View Post

    I’m pretty much GFE. I don’t mind if a guy has a foot fetish but im not really into golden showers, being a dominatrix, or leather/latex.

    I’m basically like the all natural tgirl next door that walks around in cute sundresses and you want to bend over and pound the fuck out of…😋❤️

    If your looking for a dominant girl, a top, or a glammed up barbie bimbo with fake tits, I’m not the girl…lol

    Click image for larger version  Name:	75E9A86F-4A4B-45A3-91DA-00A255C6F51E.jpeg Views:	75 Size:	106.3 KB ID:	1009059
    My God Kylie!!!


    With the pics you posted in this thread and this post is it your goal that we walk around with perma-boners??


    Cause that’s what you’re giving me

    Leave a comment:


  • SteveMcG
    replied
    Saskatoon or Regina please!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brent99
    replied
    Edmonton please !

    Leave a comment:


  • kyliekarma
    replied
    Originally posted by needtowithdraw View Post
    Are you strictly GFE or do any fetishes/outfits
    I’m pretty much GFE. I don’t mind if a guy has a foot fetish but im not really into golden showers, being a dominatrix, or leather/latex.

    I’m basically like the all natural tgirl next door that walks around in cute sundresses and you want to bend over and pound the fuck out of…😋❤️

    If your looking for a dominant girl, a top, or a glammed up barbie bimbo with fake tits, I’m not the girl…lol

    Click image for larger version

Name:	75E9A86F-4A4B-45A3-91DA-00A255C6F51E.jpeg
Views:	2151
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	1009059

    Leave a comment:


  • needtowithdraw
    replied
    Are you strictly GFE or do any fetishes/outfits

    Leave a comment:


  • monk91
    replied
    Originally posted by Cableguy View Post
    Any update on your Toronto dates?
    According to her SMC profile August 18 to August 22. I can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saskgiy69
    replied
    Saskatoon

    Leave a comment:


  • Cableguy
    replied
    Any update on your Toronto dates?

    Leave a comment:


  • Finalynlitned
    replied
    Originally posted by kyliekarma View Post
    Windsor is definitely on the list, I’ve got a lot of requests to go there.

    I plan on traveling starting in August. I will update my travel dates on here and my SMC ad.

    ❤️❤️❤️
    Geez Kylie don’t you know that those pics make the delayed arrival more…HARD

    Way more HARD

    SEXY AF!!

    Leave a comment:


  • kyliekarma
    replied
    Windsor is definitely on the list, I’ve got a lot of requests to go there.

    I plan on traveling starting in August. I will update my travel dates on here and my SMC ad.

    ❤️❤️❤️

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X