Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie Karma - Toronto Dates July 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cgmanbp
    replied
    Edmonton please!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • craig86
    replied
    I hoping to see you again but 600/hr is too rich for my blood

    Leave a comment:


  • Gentlemen J
    replied
    Originally posted by rokitos View Post
    I'm still waiting for u here in Calgary
    Yes, Calgary P L E A S E

    Leave a comment:


  • big-gun
    replied
    Saskatoon Please

    Leave a comment:


  • rokitos
    replied
    I'm still waiting for u here in Calgary

    Leave a comment:


  • John1968
    replied
    Kylie Karma You need to come to Kitchener cambridge area
    Dam you are gorgeous id love to spend an evening with you
    Last edited by John1968; 09-04-2021, 07:41 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • biztaz57
    replied
    Kylie Karms you need to Cum to US Boston NYC Philly Chicago Cincinnati Vegas SF

    Leave a comment:


  • biztaz57
    replied
    Kylie Karma you need to make a US tour Boston Nyc Chicago Cincinnati Vegas SF๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    Leave a comment:


  • biztaz57
    replied
    You need to cum to the States Boston NYC Chicago Vegas SF

    Leave a comment:


  • Street Racer
    replied
    kyliekarma hk Kylie, I hope you are well. It would be great if you could tell us why did you cancel your Toronto tour? I was waiting for you so happy.

    Leave a comment:


  • bj_4ever
    replied
    Is Toronto tour canceled ?
    It's gone from your shemale canada profile ?

    Leave a comment:


  • steve9550
    replied
    Glad to help. I would literally do anything those eyes and that smile asked me to lol. If you want to return the favor you can add Kitchener or Cambridge to your Ontario tour ๐Ÿ˜†

    Leave a comment:


  • kyliekarma
    replied
    Originally posted by steve9550 View Post
    Are you advertising in Newmarket right now Kylie? If not someone is using your pics

    https://www.**********/personals/she...88?source=list
    No thats not my ad. My number is 506-210-2898

    they just stole my pics & copied my ad. I reported it thanks for letting me know

    Leave a comment:


  • steve9550
    replied
    Are you advertising in Newmarket right now Kylie? If not someone is using your pics

    https://www.**********/personals/she...88?source=list

    Leave a comment:


  • fapme
    replied
    Originally posted by FalconHeavy View Post

    YES!
    No Vancouver in any near future?

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X