Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie Karma - Toronto Dates July 2021

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kyliekarma
    replied
    My Toronto dates are delayed by two weeks.
    Yesterday I got my second dose of Pfizer.
    Now that I am fully vaccinated.💉

    In two weeks I’ll be free to travel again and look forward to going across Canada.✈️🇨🇦

    Let me know what Canadian city you’re in and when I plan my tour I’ll try to add it to my list.🥰
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4D57215C-EAC8-420E-A5CD-88A0FF553C9B.jpeg
Views:	2562
Size:	218.3 KB
ID:	1006589 Click image for larger version

Name:	DFE3055C-2F68-4819-99E9-72107807170E.jpeg
Views:	2466
Size:	431.6 KB
ID:	1006590

    Leave a comment:


  • samismith
    replied
    Will you be seeing new clients? I would very much like to meet you when you get here

    Leave a comment:


  • fapme
    replied
    Vancouver, when please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xaji
    replied
    Hi Dear. Do you think you will make it west this year ?

    Leave a comment:


  • monk91
    replied
    This is good news. Looking forward to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kyliekarma
    started a topic Kylie Karma - Toronto Dates July 2021

    Kylie Karma - Toronto Dates July 2021

    I haven’t travelled in well over a year but I am coming to Toronto for a short time July 13th to 18th 2021

    PLEASE NOTE: This will be my ONLY travel date outside of the Atlantic Bubble until restrictions change in the fall.❤️

    I have been vaccinated for COVID19💉

    Clients who have regularly seen me in Toronto pre pandemic will be given priority for appointments.😘

    Shemale Canada: https://www.shemalecanada.com/escort/kyliekarma/


    Click image for larger version  Name:	9CFDD8BC-5EE9-4F73-929A-46B45D18EACD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	555.8 KB ID:	1002605 Click image for larger version  Name:	CE2792AC-1F3F-458C-8A8D-9C87492970A5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.36 MB ID:	1002606
    Click image for larger version  Name:	9953E887-4FAF-4CF7-9DDA-38A55D76095C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	175.2 KB ID:	1002607


Working...
X