Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th Annual Thailand Trip October 22 - November 20 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Do most of the girls speak English or is their language very limited ? Just curious about whether you can have a conversation or not with them ?

    Comment


    • #77
      Thanks
      Was just curious how well you can communicate there . You can't just have sex 24 hours a day . Well ...haha. Are most cut or uncut ? Most seem slight , just curious about average size ?

      Comment


      • #78
        That looks like the place to go . Thanks for the information .

        Comment


        • #79
          Holy Shit. I need a cigarette.

          Comment


          • #80
            Great addition, great link. And yes, that is an impressive cock!

            Comment


            • #81
              Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

              I just wish I wasn't so naive or I'd go there.
              I seem to be either way too trusting or totally skeptical.
              No middle ground.

              Comment


              • #82
                Enjoying the trip story Crag !! Looking forward to the next chapter !!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                  .... Seek out this ladyboy for a wild ride.

                  hehehe very interesting to say the least... From the pics though, we barely see a bulge in her panties. Is she post op?

                  Great trip report as always Crag.

                  Thanks

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8163 (2).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	580849Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8164 (2).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	580850Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8165 (2).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	580851Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8168 (2).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	580852Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8185.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	580853
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                    Here is hot ladyboy Nan I just shot for Asian TS.
                    She will really Bangkok you with her big dong.
                    (Who was that saying asians have small cocks?)
                    https://asiants.com/index.php
                    With such a piece of meat and hairless this one is truly amazing..

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0427.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	580856Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0549.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	580857Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0554.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	580858Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0631 (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	580859

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                      I may not have told anyone here yet but I have recently taken over the legendary ladyboy site Asian TS.
                      https://asiants.com/index.php

                      Here is a few samples of my first new shoot for that site.
                      Who says Asian ladyboys don't have big cocks?
                      Sexy sexy

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9884a (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	580862Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9848a (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	580861Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9716a (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	580860

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        It really looks like it was a hell of a trip again this year..

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                          Yet more for you.
                          Thanks Crag, for the excellent site and the awesome pics. Looks like a phenomenal trip, I look forward to every update. I'm a tad jealous so thanks greatly for being so generous and sharing.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Thanks for the 4th Annual Thailand Trip pics, Crag!

                            Thank you Crag once again for the generous posting of even more of your spectacular photos in which you captured for us the incredible talent you witnessed on the 4th Annual Trip to Thailand.

                            Thanks for the site Tgirl Forums and Shemale Canada as I edge daily to both as it is the most amazing boner fuel and in my long time as a lascivious lurker those sites have made me realize how much I love looking at all types of beautiful TS and especially the sensuous Ladyboys.

                            Please correct me if I am wrong (and a thousand apologies if I am recalling something erroneously) but did I correctly read on here that you once took some early photos of the inimitable Danika Dreamz? She was the first TS that hooked me and was a wonderful gateway drug to a phenomenal world that constantly amazes me.

                            You may in fact be living my dream life, sir! Bravo and thank you so much for the voodoo that you do!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Amazing

                              Amazing pics. Great.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Thanks yet again Crag! Epic gifting of pics!!!

                                Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                                I don't think you can find more hot tgirls in one place than this volleyball tourney.
                                Too bad it may be no more.

                                Glad you enjoy the sites I just try to make them the way I would like them then it seems to work for everyone.

                                I was the first one to shoot Danika Dreamz for adult sites, I shot most of the Canadian Tgirls for the first time. I started shooting tgirls in 1999. Before I worked for Grooby but now I am on my own.

                                I recently took over https://asiants.com/index.php and have started doing some shoots there.
                                Also will probably be opening some other sites as I did shoot a hardcore scene with Danika and Shyla not long ago.
                                Thanks so much for the replys Crag and for so generously including even more jaw-dropping sensational pics, you shoot them all so beautifully, the love comes through! Thanks also for sharing a little on your background and origin story (you may be my favourite superhero, championing TS girls globally) as I had learned a little bit by lurking here for so long and loving it. I have liked TS back almost as far as you seem to have started professionally so I'm positive I subsequently saw and spanked to that amazing first set you shot of Danika some time in and around 1999. I have enjoyed much Grooby action also. I was floored when I saw Amy at you table, she was absolutely the first Ladyboy who really captured my imagination and it seemed funny to me considering you likely shot the set of Danika who was the first girl who made me like TS. It freaked me out and you took another stunning pic of her at the table, she's never looked better. Your gf Layla is equally spectacular. I really love her darker complexion as I used to have a gf who was half Laotian and half Thai and she had similarly beautiful skin. Please keep up the great, boner-inducing work, sir!

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X