Even more thanks to Crag
Crag,
You are doing a far better job than Anthony Bourdain at selling me on the magic of Thailand. You've got a brilliant T-Girl Travelogue going and I'm absolutely rapt!
Your photography is sensational, it actually informs and entertains. Your sense of humor, clearly evident in these forum threads, comes through at times in your photography with who you choose to shoot on the beach.
I really like the beach shots and views from the room and the luxurious rooms and the night life and the street life and the map you provided. It really explained things very well as I am a nervous but curious novice about Thailand but grateful for the friendly guide you provide. I'm sorry if this was previously stated but why did Ladyboy Volleyball get cancelled for next year? Seems like a cryin' shame, and it appeared like it would be a popular spectator event and tourist attraction.
Please forgive me, I misspoke previously when I said how I came to know of Danika from your work shooting her (in more ways than one I hope), what I meant to say was that I first started seeking out TS porn in 1999, but later, much later, I saw your work with Danika subsequent to that. I had earlier intended to commend you on your amazing taste but then I realize I should be thanking you for giving me my taste as much of your work has doubtlessly and unknowingly fueled my love of T-Girls given how much phenomenal work you've done. Thank you for the link to the Shyla-Danika vid, it instantly made me want to fire off a rocket.
Amy looks amazing, I didn't know she was post-op. She's still an all-time fantasy girl as she puts every genetic girl to shame with that angel face of hers. What a sexy rack she has now too.
Layla is just as hot and looks outstanding in her swim wear. Simply smoldering with her delicious darker skin (my gf had similar hue but not quite that level of sweet perfection). She's simply scrumptious! I could be wrong, happens all too often often, but I think her bf is giving her excellent advice on what to wear because she's a knockout in absolutely everything she tries on. Perfect breasts also for her little frame, just jaw-dropping sensuality with that sublime smile of hers.
Thanks for the ultra-generous gift of so many staggering T-Girl pics and for taking the time to caption everything and making this fantasy seem like it could one day be a reality (minus the Volleyball sadly). My CPU monitor is soon going to look like a backlit petri dish.
You are a gentleman and a scholar, Crag! Thank you so much for sharing! Lesser men would just keep these treasures to themselves but you share the wealth and that's admirable on so many levels. Merci Buckets, sir!
Crag,
You are doing a far better job than Anthony Bourdain at selling me on the magic of Thailand. You've got a brilliant T-Girl Travelogue going and I'm absolutely rapt!
Your photography is sensational, it actually informs and entertains. Your sense of humor, clearly evident in these forum threads, comes through at times in your photography with who you choose to shoot on the beach.
I really like the beach shots and views from the room and the luxurious rooms and the night life and the street life and the map you provided. It really explained things very well as I am a nervous but curious novice about Thailand but grateful for the friendly guide you provide. I'm sorry if this was previously stated but why did Ladyboy Volleyball get cancelled for next year? Seems like a cryin' shame, and it appeared like it would be a popular spectator event and tourist attraction.
Please forgive me, I misspoke previously when I said how I came to know of Danika from your work shooting her (in more ways than one I hope), what I meant to say was that I first started seeking out TS porn in 1999, but later, much later, I saw your work with Danika subsequent to that. I had earlier intended to commend you on your amazing taste but then I realize I should be thanking you for giving me my taste as much of your work has doubtlessly and unknowingly fueled my love of T-Girls given how much phenomenal work you've done. Thank you for the link to the Shyla-Danika vid, it instantly made me want to fire off a rocket.
Amy looks amazing, I didn't know she was post-op. She's still an all-time fantasy girl as she puts every genetic girl to shame with that angel face of hers. What a sexy rack she has now too.
Layla is just as hot and looks outstanding in her swim wear. Simply smoldering with her delicious darker skin (my gf had similar hue but not quite that level of sweet perfection). She's simply scrumptious! I could be wrong, happens all too often often, but I think her bf is giving her excellent advice on what to wear because she's a knockout in absolutely everything she tries on. Perfect breasts also for her little frame, just jaw-dropping sensuality with that sublime smile of hers.
Thanks for the ultra-generous gift of so many staggering T-Girl pics and for taking the time to caption everything and making this fantasy seem like it could one day be a reality (minus the Volleyball sadly). My CPU monitor is soon going to look like a backlit petri dish.
You are a gentleman and a scholar, Crag! Thank you so much for sharing! Lesser men would just keep these treasures to themselves but you share the wealth and that's admirable on so many levels. Merci Buckets, sir!



Comment