Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A rare look inside Montreal's Gender Reassignment Clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well, I didn't expect an essay in return

    I just think if you are in a long term relationship with someone, if the person is trans and you know (as you are in a relationship) that your partner wants or is heading towards SRS, then don't lead the woman on. So to me, entering into a long term relationship that ends the moment that penis is gone, is a low life thing to do to someone. That is my opinion because it means there was some deception there.... men know if they like vagina or not. And if they are just with trans woman due to dicks and getting fucked (making them sex objects and not life partners), they should stay single and date and see escorts and FWBS, etc......

    As for your amazing comparison about someone losing their legs in an accident and them not having sex again...... that is different by a mile.. the trans woman can have sex. It simply is the guy became her boyfriend for her dick and was gone when the dick was gone.

    We don't have to agree Crag.. I just think it is wrong to get a deep commitment from someone who is heading towards SRS if you only like penises.

    Comment


    • #17
      An odd response filled with hyperbole on what I said, and I will not be replying because it's pretty clear I hit a sensitive issue with you and you ban people who disagree with you from what I can gather. So, we can just leave it at that as I do like seeing what is happening here and browsing the forum. I feel it is wrong to be deceptive in a long term relationship (hence my use of the word) and that is just how I view things.... we can disagree on that no problem.


      Cheers

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by maddplotter
        Thanks for posting the video, Nyles. My room mate is waiting to hear back from the Brassard clinic for mastectomies. OHIP (Ontario health care) is covering costs for surgery and follow up appointments. According to them (my room mate), his technique is really good and allows the nipples to feel sensations. Other surgeons cut off the nipples, remove the breast tissue and then resew the nipples back on. However they lose sensation. Sorry to gross you people out but this is what they told me.

        Now I know what the building looks like when we go there. They don't want to go alone to Montreal especially when they are uni lingual.


        I wish your roommate the best of .luck.

        Comment



        Working...
        X