Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porn star escorts you've seen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Porn star escorts you've seen

    I've seen Adriana Rodrigues in London lately. But then I want to see more:

    - Joanna Jet, i heard she escorts
    - Mia Isabella I heard escorts, but has some shitty reviews, shame i'd kill to see her boobs/cock in the flesh
    - Madison Hinton, but she charges a lot, and it's only really celebs and shit she sees
    - Holly Sweet, but I've heard mixed reviews on her
    Orgoporno. Coming soon

    transattract

  • #2
    Porn Star

    Not sure if Carla Brasil qualifies like the other ladies here you mentioned but she is the total package. I also saw Naomi Black Hammer. I'd love to see Mia Isabella didn't know about the shitty reviews. I don't even know if she escorts but if she did and came to Toronto I'd be in like flint to see her. Love her sexy voice, petite body, great tits and of course the killer cock.


    Originally posted by cameeindos View Post
    I've seen Adriana Rodrigues in London lately. But then I want to see more:

    - Joanna Jet, i heard she escorts
    - Mia Isabella I heard escorts, but has some shitty reviews, shame i'd kill to see her boobs/cock in the flesh
    - Madison Hinton, but she charges a lot, and it's only really celebs and shit she sees
    - Holly Sweet, but I've heard mixed reviews on her

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by cameeindos View Post
      I've seen Adriana Rodrigues in London lately. But then I want to see more:

      - Joanna Jet, i heard she escorts
      - Mia Isabella I heard escorts, but has some shitty reviews, shame i'd kill to see her boobs/cock in the flesh
      - Madison Hinton, but she charges a lot, and it's only really celebs and shit she sees
      - Holly Sweet, but I've heard mixed reviews on her
      I have chatted with Joanna Jet, via web cam etc . A few years back she escorted from time to time . It would be a dream cum true to meet her , a legendary girl ! I think many of us may have higher expectations if we visit a porn star escort .I mean we have seen her films and probably expect more . I have not met a porn star escort yet, but if I do I will try to keep my expectations inline !

      Comment


      • #4
        Aimee Lee

        I got nailed by her many years back in the Detroit area. A little rushed but satisfied the urge.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mmmm4mark View Post
          Not sure if Carla Brasil qualifies like the other ladies here you mentioned but she is the total package. I also saw Naomi Black Hammer. I'd love to see Mia Isabella didn't know about the shitty reviews. I don't even know if she escorts but if she did and came to Toronto I'd be in like flint to see her. Love her sexy voice, petite body, great tits and of course the killer cock.
          I'm pretty sure Carla does escort and just happens, to record her sessions (probably with peoples permission of course)

          I would kill to see her. If she ever came to Philly and I could afford it, I'd be all over that.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hats off bro!

            Danika was so fuckin hot back then. She brought me much pleasure. Wish I was around the goodhandys back then.

            Comment


            • #7
              You guys are so lucky!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                My first t-girl experience was Kayla Koi back in 2006. She was absolutely incredible. Her tits were smaller then (still big) and I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was/is.

                Last edited by mc99; 06-26-2017, 10:20 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  They've all been porn stars with me...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Rock Star weekend in Las Vegas!!

                    Back in 2001 I had an amazing week in Las Vegas with Anna Alexandre, Haus Weston, and Shawna Vegas. I had money to burn at the time so it was an easy choice. I met Shawna and Anna together one night and things rolled on from there. Anna and Haus were going out at the time. It was early in my time being with trans women so I wish I was more adept with my skills, but I had a lot of fun. We ended up one night in a 5-way orgy when they brought in another guy. They were all fantastic company. I stayed in touch with them and had a close relationship with Shawna for some time, but they have all unfortunately passed since. I cherish their memory.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                      A number of years ago I spent several days with Danny Evangelista.

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137070[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137071[/ATTACH]

                      I've also discovered a few porn stars too.
                      I shot Danikas first solo scenes where Crag jr made an appearance.
                      Also shot her first hardcore shoot.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137073[/ATTACH]

                      Also discovered Athena Addams and Black Shemale Brownie

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137078[/ATTACH]

                      Lucky u. I loved Danny! I have had sex with Danika. She is so hot and has the best mushroom head I have ever sucked on!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ive seen,
                        Danika
                        Eva Lin (with cock)
                        Annalise Rose
                        Vo D'Balm
                        Yasmin Lee
                        Mia Isabelle
                        TS Foxxy
                        Chanel Couture
                        Allanah Starr
                        Jessica Foxx

                        and a few others I can't remember......and I'm not lying

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Chloev69 View Post
                          Ive seen,
                          Danika
                          Eva Lin (with cock)
                          Annalise Rose
                          Vo D'Balm
                          Yasmin Lee
                          Mia Isabelle
                          TS Foxxy
                          Chanel Couture
                          Allanah Starr
                          Jessica Foxx

                          and a few others I can't remember......and I'm not lying
                          You dog!
                          who was your fave[s]?
                          SINcerely, Lora-Lana

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cream View Post
                            Lucky u. I loved Danny! I have had sex with Danika. She is so hot and has the best mushroom head I have ever sucked on!
                            Me too. She was hot. Nice cock.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Vo D'Balm, fucked me so hard and came twice. she was leaving and i got on my knees and started sucking her huge cock with the door open and we were in the hallway. she loved it and came back in and fucked me on the balcony

                              Originally posted by Bawb View Post
                              You dog!
                              who was your fave[s]?

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X