Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellas in relationships how do you justify seeing escorts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Diesel69 View Post
    O

    I would love a service provider to chime in here and get their feedback? Is it wrong? Is it justified? Am I a jerk? Do service providers have any preference if their client is attached or single? I don?t really know? I have thick skin ladies.... but a big heart. Speak your mind please , I would like to know your thoughts.

    Age 40+ married guys make the best clients. Usually they are more experienced in seeing escorts, and will almost always behave very respectfully. They book appointments in advance. They have the money, they are not going to jeopardize their home life, they don't turn into stalkers. They just like to have a good time. Even if they don't want anyone else to know they are into TS, they are secure enough with themselves to relax and enjoy our time together. I treat them well, and I'm discreet, so they return.
    Maybe it's just my attraction, I prefer older guys, and bigger guys. I also appreciate the men in my life, whether they are a date or a client, and I treat them well in and out of bed, but, I also do not tolerate any bullshit, and married guys are more likely to come correct.

    I sometimes read reviews on another forum, I'm often surprised how often girls treat their clients badly. Someone in the bathroom, on the phone the whole time, fake pics. Personally, I have a "no reviews" policy. But then I deliver what I promise, and don't use fake pics, etc.. I understand discretion, I would never disclose who I've seen, nor what happened between us in any public forum or anywhere else. I prefer my clients to treat me with the same respect. I would prefer not to see the guys who post frequently on these boards, and many other girls feel the same way. But the men who read the forums to research what girls they want to see are the best ones. They know what they want and don't want, and they've done some research about who they'd like to see, and among all the available girls they've selected me, how nice.
    845-201-9316

    Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

    http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

    Comment


    • #17
      Lol

      I always find it amusing how guys want the perfect escort! Perfect face, perfect body, perfect ass, perfect dick size, feminine, dress nice, makeup on, smells good, great attitude, and most importantly HONEST ABOUT WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE WILL PROVIDE! Ok cool, but your not honest with yourself or your wife/ family about who you are and what your doing behind their backs! YET, you expect complete honesty when the shoe is on the other foot, the escorts foot! I find that hilarious, single guys excluded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever thought that?s why it?s almost 50/50 when you?re going for a session? Because as many ways you try to disguised and make excuses for your cheating on your wife/ spouse; your still cheating nonetheless! So you expect a escort to be completely honest to a married cheating liar who?s not being completely honest to his wife or hisself for that matter? So that?s why your sessions will never be 100% perfect every single time, because you reap what you sow! Then come on here to criticize the provider for not being completely honest with a liar from the jump! No matter if it?s our profession or not, we?re not advertising to see MARRIED MEN...... we?re advertising to see clients/ men! Just so happens most clients unfortunately are married with high expectations of completion honesty from the provider but are really hypocrites their self! Talking about the girl bait and switched you!!!! You baited and switched your wife/spouse/family so what?s it to you if it happens ever so often to you? You review her to warn all the other potential Johns to protect them from getting the service you received? Ok so she finds your wifes information and outs you to your wife to ? warn her? about your infidelities... isn?t this the same scenario? Oh no, she?ll be ruining your happy home and you?ll be runing her happy business! Bet you don?t think like that do you! Two wrongs never make a right! SINGLE MEN EXCLUDED FOR THE GENTS IN THE BACK THAT COULDNT READ IT THE FIRST TIME I ANNOUNCED IT. Food for thought! Not influencing any of the above behavior just giving you married guys a SHEMALE WITH A BRAIN?s perspective! Excuse any misspelled words, I?m typing on a phone and really could care less to reread over it. I?m sure my point was proven beyond measures! Ciao, for now!
      Last edited by TS Camille; 02-13-2018, 05:47 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
        Age 40+ married guys make the best clients. Usually they are more experienced in seeing escorts, and will almost always behave very respectfully. They book appointments in advance. They have the money, they are not going to jeopardize their home life, they don't turn into stalkers. They just like to have a good time. Even if they don't want anyone else to know they are into TS, they are secure enough with themselves to relax and enjoy our time together. I treat them well, and I'm discreet, so they return.
        Maybe it's just my attraction, I prefer older guys, and bigger guys. I also appreciate the men in my life, whether they are a date or a client, and I treat them well in and out of bed, but, I also do not tolerate any bullshit, and married guys are more likely to come correct.

        I sometimes read reviews on another forum, I'm often surprised how often girls treat their clients badly. Someone in the bathroom, on the phone the whole time, fake pics. Personally, I have a "no reviews" policy. But then I deliver what I promise, and don't use fake pics, etc.. I understand discretion, I would never disclose who I've seen, nor what happened between us in any public forum or anywhere else. I prefer my clients to treat me with the same respect. I would prefer not to see the guys who post frequently on these boards, and many other girls feel the same way. But the men who read the forums to research what girls they want to see are the best ones. They know what they want and don't want, and they've done some research about who they'd like to see, and among all the available girls they've selected me, how nice.
        Thanks Kelli

        First off you described me exactly LOL, secondly thanks for the feed back on what makes a good client to you . I’m happy to hear that Married 40+ respectful , established man is a good thing.
        About you not seeing a forum member I can somewhat understand but on the other end I thought I was doing a good thing explaining to others the positives (sometimes negative) of the girl SP so people can make a educated decision when booking. I have not reviewed 2 girls since the asked me not too for their privacy.
        Ive even been turned down by a SP when I told her my forum name while texting her. So you are not alone hun.
        I guess we are not going to meet if I’m in New York☹️

        Comment


        • #19
          That's Jane right? What a nutcase. That is why she doesn't want members of this forum seeing her, she knows she is a crappy escort, and will be reviewed badly. She has no way of knowing if a guy is single or cheating on someone, her service will be bad either way. That's just a bullshit excuse to mislead and fuck over clients.

          She got banned initially for posting someones private messages and threatening to expose them right? So not only will she be known as a bad escort, but also as someone that will expose her clients if something goes wrong.

          Comment


          • #20
            Truth be known...

            You cannot justify it. You're a cocksucking, ball licking, ass eating, cheater...not that it's any of my business. Try and justify it when you come home with an STI!!!

            Please spare me FFS!! I'm not de-railing the thread (although it's already off track and is a dogfight) into "escorts are safer than a pick-up in a bar!" BS! There already are threads on that subject.

            Also...it's well documented sense 1978 that staying in a loveless relationship "for the kids" does not work. It's well known that the kids are smarter then you're giving them credit for and that they can "feel" the loveless relationship. It can actually burden the kids into believing it's their fault and can result in problems with both self esteem and confidence.

            You can justify it to yourself, find fault in your partner to justify it, come up with all the excuses you want but in the end...there is no way it can be justified.

            My feelings on the "do you feel guilty?" Hell yes! I can tell you that each and every time I was preparing for a visit something would happen. Once my garage door wouldn't close. I drove back in and it closed. I rarely get OT at my job...twice I got called for OT. Once I got rear ended (NOT THAT!) in my car. Three times I got sick, I rarely get sick. There are other situations that happened. Weird! Now, either it's all in my head or what I really believe...there's someone on the other side trying to stop me because well...it's really not me or...it's someone from my partners side trying to stop me.
            Last edited by Mugsammy; 02-14-2018, 06:09 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              ^ I do not have a photographic memory of forum posts, but I seem to remember you not only have a significant other, but meet escorts to service them orally and have named Shyla as one of them. I am not sure of why you are making this rant when you have been a full participant in the escort trade.

              You can't split hairs saying you only sucked dick and didn't fuck and therefore it doesn't count. Unless your SO/Wife was fully informed you were going to suck someone's cock, you have no business making this post.

              If I have your story wrong, I am happy to retract this. I don't see all the forum posts but recall those bits of info in some threads I read.

              Reputable escorts are safer than bar hookups by default as they regularly get STI tests. Most "civilian" people you meet in bars are not getting tested regularly and only go to a doctor if they see potential symptoms. Whether you think the spread in risk is minimal, there still is a bit of a difference.

              You are 100% correct that it is healthier for children to have the parents divorce then bear witness to a loveless empty marriage while dad makes excuses where he is for a couple of hours at night. I always believed my life path was better because my parents divorced when I was young, instead of watching that degrade while I grew up. As I hit around 40, I chose to go the open route and tell every woman I go on a date with my sexual interests,that I am poly and like to have more than one girlfriend, see a trans girl, etc. It narrows down the number of women that see me after date number 2 obviously, but I have some very meaningful and deep relationships in my life because of it.

              Just my two cents

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
                ^ I do not have a photographic memory of forum posts, but I seem to remember you not only have a significant other, but meet escorts to service them orally and have named Shyla as one of them. I am not sure of why you are making this rant when you have been a full participant in the escort trade.

                You can't split hairs saying you only sucked dick and didn't fuck and therefore it doesn't count. Unless your SO/Wife was fully informed you were going to suck someone's cock, you have no business making this post.

                If I have your story wrong, I am happy to retract this. I don't see all the forum posts but recall those bits of info in some threads I read.

                Reputable escorts are safer than bar hookups by default as they regularly get STI tests. Most "civilian" people you meet in bars are not getting tested regularly and only go to a doctor if they see potential symptoms. Whether you think the spread in risk is minimal, there still is a bit of a difference.

                You are 100% correct that it is healthier for children to have the parents divorce then bear witness to a loveless empty marriage while dad makes excuses where he is for a couple of hours at night. I always believed my life path was better because my parents divorced when I was young, instead of watching that degrade while I grew up. As I hit around 40, I chose to go the open route and tell every woman I go on a date with my sexual interests,that I am poly and like to have more than one girlfriend, see a trans girl, etc. It narrows down the number of women that see me after date number 2 obviously, but I have some very meaningful and deep relationships in my life because of it.

                Just my two cents
                Truth hurts eh!?

                I said you, you meaning all of us not in a singular text, cannot justify seeing escorts or for that matter...having affairs. I replied as to the origin of the thread. It's not a rant...I'm having fun.

                Every escort will tell you that testing is only good up to the next client. Some disease don't show up until months afterwards so the test may actually be no good anyways. Checked or not, girls in bars are not fucking or having sexual contact with 2, 3, 4 or 5 men a day...regularly, or dozens of men a week or month. My point wasn't to discuss this again...it was about "justification" because the only real protection...keep your dick to yourself or a truly monogamous relationship. Tell you what...put the shoe on the other foot...you partner passes a STI or a disease to you...let her "justify" it to you...(not meaning you personally) think about what you would do.

                You, like so many others keep seeing things that aren't there. For example my splitting hairs...I have never ever done that in here that I am any better because I don't engage in anal sex. Enough on that.

                Further to the thread...how many men will admit to their wife that not only are they engaged in extramarital sex...but they're out there sucking cock!? I don't have actual numbers on that but I'd bet lots of money that it would be .oooooooooooooooo1 or less.

                I also didn't go back into a persons past threads or comments in other threads and bring it up into a totally different unrelated thread.

                Im tired of justifying and clarifying what I say in here because people take comments as talking directly to them, which I'm not.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                  I used to work in Nightclubs and many women there were seeing more guys than any escort.
                  Many fucked every bartender and bouncer and most of the customers.
                  To say that a girl in a bar is safer is not correct. Unless you know her, you have no idea how many she has been with.
                  Well at one time I had spent as much time in nightclubs that you would have thought I worked there or had shares. I met and had many relationships that started in bars and nightclubs. In spite of this I'm not an alcoholic and I'm STI/DDF my whole life. (Thanks Crag now someone's gonna be on my back for being a braggart and holier than thou!) BS luck I guess.

                  But unless there are actual studies on this I have difficulty to believe that escorts are safer...if at least not equal. Having said this I do know that the rates for STI's are driven up by youngsters in the mid 20's and below who generally do not visit escorts or gay sex. Outside of that...not so anymore.

                  I can also say that for men that are in serious relationships that it is easier and "safer" for them to sew the wild oats with escorts then to be hanging around clubs and bars. I do believe that persons in rrelationships, if they must fool around, to do it with escorts. They operate as a business, make you feel good, you,don't fall in love (although I did once) and you go home satisfied and happy.

                  However...I don't care how good you feel or how safe it is...it is not justifiable in any circumstance.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well, reputable escorts test regularly; girls who are in daily careers and hitting bars generally only test when symptoms come up and they run to a doctor (guys are the same) . So, there is a different level of risk factor there. Both carry risks but someone who tests 6 - 12 times a year by default is less likely to carry risk than someone who never tests unless a problem comes up. Bareback is also far more prevalent in dating hookups and club hookups as social attraction and chemistry is built and its just the common "are you clean, yes, are you, yes" and off they go. Most men worry about pregnancy and check the girl is on the pill, not asking when she was last STI tested. Reputable escorts at the very least use condoms with most clients, if not all, and so again, there is a difference in risk level.

                    In saying that, common sense, safe practices, and choosing escorts and partners wisely is always the way to go. As for our moral arguments about lying to your spouse. I do have issues with it personally although I have understanding why married men see escorts and I do believe it can benefit your marriage if you offload those sexual needs on someone else and free the wife from unreasonable expectations and focus on what you love about her. To avoid that, this is why I decided as I hit my 40s to abandon the goal of being married, realize I prefer a poly lifestyle and do not wish for monogamy, and tell any prospective girlfriend that I have another lover and I see trans escorts from time to time, and enjoy a good threesome too. I ended up with two women committed in my life who accept my choices and have embraced them too, and are also connected with one another so it can work out right. No secrets and everyone is happy.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
                      Well, reputable escorts test regularly; girls who are in daily careers and hitting bars generally only test when symptoms come up and they run to a doctor (guys are the same) . So, there is a different level of risk factor there. Both carry risks but someone who tests 6 - 12 times a year by default is less likely to carry risk than someone who never tests unless a problem comes up. Bareback is also far more prevalent in dating hookups and club hookups as social attraction and chemistry is built and its just the common "are you clean, yes, are you, yes" and off they go. Most men worry about pregnancy and check the girl is on the pill, not asking when she was last STI tested. Reputable escorts at the very least use condoms with most clients, if not all, and so again, there is a difference in risk level.

                      In saying that, common sense, safe practices, and choosing escorts and partners wisely is always the way to go. As for our moral arguments about lying to your spouse. I do have issues with it personally although I have understanding why married men see escorts and I do believe it can benefit your marriage if you offload those sexual needs on someone else and free the wife from unreasonable expectations and focus on what you love about her. To avoid that, this is why I decided as I hit my 40s to abandon the goal of being married, realize I prefer a poly lifestyle and do not wish for monogamy, and tell any prospective girlfriend that I have another lover and I see trans escorts from time to time, and enjoy a good threesome too. I ended up with two women committed in my life who accept my choices and have embraced them too, and are also connected with one another so it can work out right. No secrets and everyone is happy.
                      We're flogging dead horses here about testing (who tests 6-12 times a year!!! Nobody, that's who.) Outside of the high risk groups, which I have mentioned, the risk is a lot less even for girls in bars. Tested or not...Fact!

                      Bareback anal, what kind of crazy ass escort or person would do anal without protection! Not anyone I would want to visit even if I don't partake in any such activity. You tell me now...how do you know that an escort didn't have unprotected anal sex, either way, an hour before you walked in the door or a week ago or a month ago or 2 months ago? How do you know? Because she told you? Hahaha! Too funny! Or she shows you her 3 month old tested paper?

                      Now, how many escorts or client use protection for oral? We both know the answer to that. I've never heard of any client that wouldn't blow an escort bareback and they're disappointed if she does wear protection...FACT!

                      I'm talking generally here and you keep talking about yourself. Very good to you in the decisions you've made which I admire however, you are by far a minority. As the saying goes...not even in the same ballpark.

                      There are other threads on this subject...I'm finished talking about infections, disease (even tho I mentioned it first.)

                      If you are open to partners and potential partners about your sexuality and they accept it good for you and good for them. If not...IT CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED!! EVER!

                      Only the girls can answer this, it's nothing but a guess from me but...I would say the escorts are also dealing with a safer age group meaning 30ish or higher. Most tg's also don't like gay guys and vice versa.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Ive never really engaged with you before but your hostility is something. I will consider you non existent going forward. Its clear debate and differing opinions lead you to start attacking people. I find it odd that someone who has seen escorts is so preachy and angry over these discussions. Unless your wife/gf knows you are sucking cock while you were in those relationships then you are in a very weak position to insult and attack people on the forum for seeing escorts without telling their spouses. Always something how hostile this place can be.

                        All the best on the forums. Cheers

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
                          Ive never really engaged with you before but your hostility is something. I will consider you non existent going forward. Its clear debate and differing opinions lead you to start attacking people. I find it odd that someone who has seen escorts is so preachy and angry over these discussions. Unless your wife/gf knows you are sucking cock while you were in those relationships then you are in a very weak position to insult and attack people on the forum for seeing escorts without telling their spouses. Always something how hostile this place can be.

                          All the best on the forums. Cheers
                          lol...again you're taking things personal. I've stated fact after fact that are easy to verify. I'm not just pulling bs out of a hat. There is nothing I've said that was insulting or attacking you or anyone else. You really should look at what you're saying because you clearly are ill informed. For example, if you believe escorts are tested 6-12 times a year and some other things you've said. Several times you say about my sexual encounters whereas I've said nothing about you. Are you left winger where you're easily offended because someone's actions/behaviours are not like yours? What and how you're expressing YOUR opinions and calling someone's down for reviews, and interactions they've had with escorts are not a debate. I know what a debate is. Your initial comments were pointed directly to/at me while I mentioned nobody and spoke in generalizations.

                          I'm not preachy and angry...I'm speaking matter of factly and too bad if it's not politically correct or sensitive enough for you. Grow up!

                          PS: your mannerisms of attacking and then blaming the other person match closely with another person from days gone by. This guy was actually ok and a good conversationist...as long as everything was his way. After that he was nothing but a dipshit. His handle in here was vancouvermann.
                          Last edited by Mugsammy; 02-15-2018, 11:18 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Mugsammy View Post
                            lol...again you're taking things personal. I've stated fact after fact that are easy to verify. I'm not just pulling bs out of a hat. There is nothing I've said that was insulting or attacking you or anyone else. You really should look at what you're saying because you clearly are ill informed. For example, if you believe escorts are tested 6-12 times a year and some other things you've said. Several times you say about my sexual encounters whereas I've said nothing about you. Are you left winger where you're easily offended because someone's actions/behaviours are not like yours? What and how you're expressing YOUR opinions and calling someone's down for reviews, and interactions they've had with escorts are not a debate. I know what a debate is. Your initial comments were pointed directly to/at me while I mentioned nobody and spoke in generalizations.

                            I'm not preachy and angry...I'm speaking matter of factly and too bad if it's not politically correct or sensitive enough for you. Grow up!

                            PS: your mannerisms of attacking and then blaming the other person match closely with another person from days gone by. This guy was actually ok and a good conversationist...as long as everything was his way. After that he was nothing but a dipshit. His handle in here was vancouvermann.
                            Muggs. Been following this back and forth. Wondering: what "fact after fact" have you mentioned? You seem to have a way with words but that doesn't make you the authority.

                            You claim that 6-12 tests a year is an "ill informed" comment, though I've been with multiple trans providers who have claimed similar numbers.

                            Your suggesting that the OP is " left winger where you're easily offended" is very passive aggressive. Are you not above statements like this? Lol.

                            You put intelligent phases together, though between this thread and others in the past, I'd say you are usually looking for conflict on here.

                            I think that "quality providers" are safer than a random fling. I also feel guilty for keeping my fetishes to myself and not including my significant other. I owe them more than that.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by drigger View Post
                              Muggs. Been following this back and forth. Wondering: what "fact after fact" have you mentioned? You seem to have a way with words but that doesn't make you the authority.

                              You claim that 6-12 tests a year is an "ill informed" comment, though I've been with multiple trans providers who have claimed similar numbers.

                              Your suggesting that the OP is " left winger where you're easily offended" is very passive aggressive. Are you not above statements like this? Lol.

                              You put intelligent phases together, though between this thread and others in the past, I'd say you are usually looking for conflict on here.

                              I think that "quality providers" are safer than a random fling. I also feel guilty for keeping my fetishes to myself and not including my significant other. I owe them more than that.
                              First of all drigger thank you for your comments. You did it tastefully and without animosity. Now, to your comments.

                              fact after fact: although I didn't quote where I get my info I actually do search research/studies. For example, I mention high risk groups which are early/mid 20's and gays. Search "Control Center for STI's and Disease" or "Info on STI's" or simply STI's. BAM! Hits you in the face there is so much. What I said was fact was a fact.

                              Myself as an authority: I have read numerous reports, studies and even news about this that actually make me more of an authority then most people in here. It's not like pulling rabbits out of a hat or information from my ass. I also have made a few very good TG friends. I have an open mind an always an ear for them. I'm not talking about what they had for dinner or what is their favourite sport. I have learned from the source.

                              I did say that men who visit escorts are "maybe" a little bit older (then the high risk groups) therefore escorts are safer then a club or bar. Outside of the high risk groups...different story. Girls in a club or bar having sex with more men then an escort...I could never believe that. More unprotected sex...I can believe that. But this would be inside the risk groups that I mentioned.

                              Testing: even escorts will tell you that after a test throw it away, it's only good till your 1st client. Fact.

                              6-12 tests a year, you say you know several? How many escorts are out there?? What are the percentages? Look at my comment above.

                              Bareback: she says "no I will never do that!?" Yet we see time after time even in here that it's being done. One girl even calls herself "bb" in her ads and charges more for it. So, one client fucks her bb and who does he see next? Does he disclose his sexual history to the next escort? Does he tell her that he recently fucked an escort bb?

                              Oral is almost exclusively bb. All we have is their word to trust them and vice versa.

                              OP is left wing...for sure. The individual started with me angrily at the same time commenting on my past threads from at least 2 years ago, going on about me "sucking cock" and whatever. The individuals comments were done to call me down no doubt about it. But "I'm" the angry one!? I still do not judge people as I seem to be judged for my words. I could care less. Hmmmm....maybe I am conflict seeking! Nope...just saying what I believe.

                              You say I'm passive aggressive...maybe so. Think what you want. I'm ok with it.

                              Me looking for conflict: Wrong! But I will challenge someone where I see it as offensive, degrading (as if prostituting isn't degrading enough) I simply try to instill some personality to try and keep it interesting and have fun writing even if only for myself.

                              Myself as an authority: One time in my doctors office I noticed a brochure on TG. It had a chart on TG comparisons of violence, suicide, addiction, education, discrimination, employment opportunities, etc to the general population. I read it. How many others in here would you say have ever read any of such articles? NOT TOO MANY!! Common sense tells me that. You see articles in news, magazines and more. I always read them. I did a thread on the brochure, guess how many members commented? None that I can recall. Had I done an amazing review on sex with a beautiful TG, sucking her, eating ass, fucking in 12 different positions, huge explosion of cum I would have had dozens. I would even get pm's with questions about her. FACT.

                              I've showed at least 2 situations where I've obtained actual, true and factual information. An authority...no way nor have/will I ever claimed to be. But I do try to educate myself even just a little bit at a time.

                              Finally yourself. Instead of looking up some of the things I said in order to agree or refute you just question "me" personally and point everything I said out as BS, when in FACT you don't have the answers. That is the same as what so many others have done and continue to do. This then does not make it a debate, this is gang mentality.
                              Last edited by Mugsammy; 02-17-2018, 08:58 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                One thing I would bet my bottom dollar that a good majority of these girls do not go and get tested every month.You people are just surmising that,You see a few like Lucy,Lola and Shyla post there results fairly often but the others maybe 1 time a year or not at all.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X