Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellas in relationships how do you justify seeing escorts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Mugsy is funny. First argues with me saying that escorts dont possibly get tested 6 - 12 times a year, and when one publicly says she does here on the forum, he magically agrees with her and is seeking her friendly approval. The guy floats around looking for trouble where he can find it and then suck up where he can find it.

    As Shyla so aptly put it to Jane, you are now dead to me. Zero credibility as a person of intelligence. You simply say whatever is necessary to gain favor with escorts on here and attack and troll the guys to get a rise out of people. Like lecturing them here about being married and seeing escorts being an un justifiable thing and trying to dismantle my statement that reputable escorts get tested far more often than non escorts you meet in the social world for dating and hookups. Its just troll behavior looking to get a rise out of people and feed your own insecurities for attention.

    Lets all put this thread to rest.

    Cheers

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
      Mugsy is funny. First argues with me saying that escorts dont possibly get tested 6 - 12 times a year, and when one publicly says she does here on the forum, he magically agrees with her and is seeking her friendly approval. The guy floats around looking for trouble where he can find it and then suck up where he can find it.

      As Shyla so aptly put it to Jane, you are now dead to me. Zero credibility as a person of intelligence. You simply say whatever is necessary to gain favor with escorts on here and attack and troll the guys to get a rise out of people. Like lecturing them here about being married and seeing escorts being an un justifiable thing and trying to dismantle my statement that reputable escorts get tested far more often than non escorts you meet in the social world for dating and hookups. Its just troll behavior looking to get a rise out of people and feed your own insecurities for attention.

      Lets all put this thread to rest.

      Cheers
      Listen vancouverman...I exposed you once before for what you really are. Before ya know it you're going to be crying "CRAG! BOOT HIM OUT! ALL HE DOES IS ABUSE MEMBERS!!" And then "WHY DO I STAY IN HERE AND PUT UP WITH THIS ABUSE!" Do you want to do this again? Blue eyes is still just one (1) person and she has confirmed a lot of what I've said over and over. She also did not attack me. Your arrogance and conceit to want to listen to yourself is really messed. Now why don't you stop concentrating on me, fugg off, get a life but most of all...FUGG OFF!

      Had to edit my comment...forgot something...

      TAKE CARE BLUE EYES, WAS NICE CHATTING WITH YOU!! LOVE YOUR BLUE EYES AND GREAT HAIR BTW! Xoxo

      Darn! Have to edit one more last time. A handfull from thousands who test every 1-2 months is still high risk. And I stand by what I said. If a survey was done on testing, how many get tested, how often the testing most will say 3 months. Three months is the dormant period for some disease. Vancouverman you might question my intelligence for which you've done before and I can assure you once again that I am indeed very intelligent...but your reading comprehension sucks!!
      Last edited by Mugsammy; 02-19-2018, 06:37 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Yes

        Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
        Mugsy is funny. First argues with me saying that escorts dont possibly get tested 6 - 12 times a year, and when one publicly says she does here on the forum, he magically agrees with her and is seeking her friendly approval. The guy floats around looking for trouble where he can find it and then suck up where he can find it.

        As Shyla so aptly put it to Jane, you are now dead to me. Zero credibility as a person of intelligence. You simply say whatever is necessary to gain favor with escorts on here and attack and troll the guys to get a rise out of people. Like lecturing them here about being married and seeing escorts being an un justifiable thing and trying to dismantle my statement that reputable escorts get tested far more often than non escorts you meet in the social world for dating and hookups. Its just troll behavior looking to get a rise out of people and feed your own insecurities for attention.

        Lets all put this thread to rest.

        Cheers
        👌Well put.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by drigger View Post
          ��Well put.
          come-on drigger....you're killing me. It is so wrong to disagree that married men or persons in relationships secretly see escorts is justifiable. The fact that it's secret and sneaking around clearly indicates it is not. There's zero guarantee that you will not bring an unwanted "gift" home to your partner doesn't matter what level of escort and doesn't matter if they tested last week or yesterday. That sir is a fact!

          Another point that this guy skirted around to make himself look good in reference to Blue Eyes, she did say "tg's are in the high risk category for STI's". She also said to try and keep "herself" safe she normally caters to 40's married men (I've said several times high risk group which is mid 20's and below) So paper or no paper she's playing safer by picking safer clientele. As ridiculous as this sounds if a girls tests neg 36 times in 3 years, monthly, then she's negative whether she tests or not. In fact, I've yet to hear of contracting STI in here. I'm not saying don't test btw. How many of you ask to see the test results? I might be saying is that you guys should be getting tested also and regularly to protect all including the escorts. After all think about it. If you got infected from an escort how did she contract it? More likely than not from one of you. She'd be crusified in here! But who cares eh? it's all her fault. Everyone in here all lovey dovey and all. As for Blue Eyes, I was nice to her yes (as I usually am with the ladies), call it what you want but calling me suckhole for being nice only reflects how this dude treats people and his jealousy. Hummmm...he displays sooo many symptoms!

          To tell a potential partner that you will continue to see escorts and "if you want to be with me you must accept it" is arrogance at the highest level. It speaks volumes about who a person is, self-centred, abusive, controlling and egotistical. "If you want me then you've got to change and accept everything I do!" Giving ultimatum, if they're smart they will say good riddance and run, run as fast as they can to get away which explains why so few real relationships in his life.

          Most of what I said is true and correct btw and that doesn't mean indisputable by any means. He just doesn't like the delivery. But I been watching in here for a long time and it's just sooooo boring...everyone kissing one another's ass...looked more like the Waltons.

          Without naming names I even pointed out 2 escort that are playing very dangerous game, bb and gang bang or fuck everyone one at a time at a bathhouse. One in particular the guys were "who's gonna TOFTT?" Well...now someone did and the reviews are coming up about how nice she is (it's a he, a cross dresser) and a good fuck. He even says in his ad "I AM A CROSSDRESSER NOT A TG!" Prior to this another well respected member in here was asked to be the first to try and he wisely declined because he likes his girls less masculine. So this forum is supposed to be about TG, now they're banging and doing reviews on CD's who don't even pretending to be TG. He also does duos with another gay CD. I didn't take the jump although I did call to arrange a meeting with no intention to go. Information gathering. You can negotiate and get them both at same time for around 250 hour. They will interact with one another if you want. So members are now sucking and getting fucked by men in girls clothing! WAIT!!! And a month later you will go see the respectful escort!! The game continues to get more interesting! Who's endangering who!? HAHAHAHAAAA!! And to take offence with my words!? Man...there's much bigger issues going on.

          Vancouvermans slippery insinuation about my mental health...he's read a few medical articles and is now an authority to diagnose mental illness. I told him in the past...he's got to diagnose himself...but people with this particular type of psychosis usually don't see themselves as a problem...it's always someone else. His "you are dead to me" so fucking childish and you know what his objective was in that? he slanders someone, calls them names, brings them down, builds himself up...no chance for rebuttal because his word is final. Hummm...I just gave an very unprofessional diagnosis...but my qualifications and certifications are equal to his. My oh my he has so many of the telltale symtoms.
          Last edited by Mugsammy; 02-23-2018, 11:50 AM.

          Comment


          • #50



            Comment


            • #51
              Click image for larger version

Name:	742E282C-F5C8-4504-95A8-F55B246FFE6C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	582857
              Shyla Wild
              Transsexual Escort of Choice
              Canada?s Finest
              https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

              Twitter: @Shylawild

              Travel

              PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
              PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]139624[/ATTACH]
                I've said all I'm going to say btw, sorry to disappoint you. However:

                Nathan McKinnon got 4 points in his first game back from injury

                I received an e-mail from my insurance company and was able to sign it on the screen of my i-pad WOWZERS!!

                Pens are awsome and finally

                Habs suck lmao!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                  If I was married I would not see escorts, I don't think it is the right thing to do.
                  Seeing an escort with my partner, well that would be something that is possible.

                  Although I have no problem with others seeing escorts when married if that is their thing,
                  I certainly have no sympathy for them if something goes wrong.

                  Perfectly said

                  Comment



                  Working...
                  X