Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello! My name is Julianna Buttmann. I am transfeminine person.
    I have been feeling feminine into me since I was teen. But I made my first serious step to my feminization just last year.
    I am enjoying wear girl lingerie and dresses, do makeup, have long hair, etc. Also I love to be dirty slut, whore, sub, slave etc. I keep video diary of my sissy slut's life.
    ____
    I looking for sex partner (male, female, TS/CD) who want to make our dirtiest fantasies come true and do hot content.
    I wait your adult offers here or at other my media platforms (find me as jabuttmann, ja_buttmann, Julianna buttmann)
    _____
    Give me feedback: what do you like/dislike, suggestion for my image, face, body; give me tips about feminization and adult career.
    _____
    My current statuses:
    โ€ŒPart-time crossdresser (goal = bimbo trans woman)
    โ€ŒStarter of some social media (goal = top trans adult star)
    Your deeply disrespected whore
    J.B.

    Comment


    • Hi!

      I'm a little shy but I like TS ladies a lot. Started on my trip to Thailand last year when I stumbled upon one and since then have started to look around more in my area. Looking forward to this forum!

      Comment


      • Long time fan, and looking to have a first time experience very soon.

        Comment


        • first post. Hello. I'm Cartier. I love Tgirls.
          C ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ–ค

          Comment


          • I am new to this and i find myself attracted to trans women, just not sure where to start, but the reviews on this site definitely helps.

            Comment


            • Hi Iโ€™m lonely tonight and horny love to suck some cock tonight

              Comment


              • Want your cock sucked and looking for a bottom shemale text me 438 686 6693

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tgirl-lover87 View Post
                  Who wants my ass?
                  I want it are you from Montreal

                  Comment


                  • Iโ€™m from Montreal

                    Comment


                    • Hey everyone, i am brand new here, and looking to explore the different reviews before engaging with any of the beautiful ladies in the vancouver area

                      Comment


                      • Hii m ashvitha transgirl new to this website

                        Comment


                        • Hi All! My name is Anuj and I just recently joined this forum. I am a virgin when it comes to Shemales/CDs and am looking for some advice.

                          I would be trying some shemales this weekend and will post my review as well.

                          my question is - what safety do we need to ensure to protect ourselves from STDs or an HIV infection ?

                          Comment


                          • I'm in Europe, but totally tired of talking foreign, all the damn time. Nice to be here, where I don't have to.

                            Comment


                            • I am a male top, I like shemales, Iโ€™m here looking for fun and to meet new people. Ask me anything Iโ€™m very open.

                              Comment


                              • I love shemales ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X