Hello! My name is Julianna Buttmann. I am transfeminine person.
I have been feeling feminine into me since I was teen. But I made my first serious step to my feminization just last year.
I am enjoying wear girl lingerie and dresses, do makeup, have long hair, etc. Also I love to be dirty slut, whore, sub, slave etc. I keep video diary of my sissy slut's life.
____
I looking for sex partner (male, female, TS/CD) who want to make our dirtiest fantasies come true and do hot content.
I wait your adult offers here or at other my media platforms (find me as jabuttmann, ja_buttmann, Julianna buttmann)
_____
Give me feedback: what do you like/dislike, suggestion for my image, face, body; give me tips about feminization and adult career.
_____
My current statuses:
โPart-time crossdresser (goal = bimbo trans woman)
โStarter of some social media (goal = top trans adult star)
I have been feeling feminine into me since I was teen. But I made my first serious step to my feminization just last year.
I am enjoying wear girl lingerie and dresses, do makeup, have long hair, etc. Also I love to be dirty slut, whore, sub, slave etc. I keep video diary of my sissy slut's life.
____
I looking for sex partner (male, female, TS/CD) who want to make our dirtiest fantasies come true and do hot content.
I wait your adult offers here or at other my media platforms (find me as jabuttmann, ja_buttmann, Julianna buttmann)
_____
Give me feedback: what do you like/dislike, suggestion for my image, face, body; give me tips about feminization and adult career.
_____
My current statuses:
โPart-time crossdresser (goal = bimbo trans woman)
โStarter of some social media (goal = top trans adult star)


Comment