Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey every one, in my country we say "nouvelles rencontres" to meet new people, so i'm here with you

    Comment


    • hi, i am actually a trans girl

      Comment


      • hello, missing thailand, not to many hot trans here in canada

        Comment


        • Hi, Im in right place to look at lifestyle experience

          Comment


          • Look at that bulge! I want to free those balls first so I can suck them.

            Comment


            • hi just a newbie, but I will have lots of questions about certain Gurls.

              Comment


              • Gosh i really like to suck girldick. So good.

                Comment


                • Hello everyone I just joined today. I been gooning, edging, and jerking to tgirls since I was a middle schooler, used to have the last button set on hbo and flip between cartoons. Watching Pornucopia and they had an episode on fetishs and vanity with all her sex appeal turned around and reveal her pretty brown dick and I was hooked.

                  It developed to me, making up hypothetical about only being a top for a transwoman to me having fantasies about getting gangbang by big dick tgirls and fucking big booty tgirls in a versatile fucking.

                  thank you, and I hope my story turned you on

                  Comment


                  • Hi! I love T-girls

                    Comment


                    • Hello, my only experience so far was with Cynthia, and she was very nice. I'm hoping to see Pink Khloe next.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Geralt77 View Post
                        Hi! I love T-girls
                        Welcome Geralt! I love t-girls too!

                        Comment


                        • Aubrey Kate

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Admin View Post
                            Hi

                            I love shemales do you?

                            You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

                            **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                            http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4



                            click the pic
                            I am new year and love all things TRANS
                            I have the best orgasms fantasizing

                            Comment


                            • Hi....

                              Comment


                              • Hi there,

                                I LOVE SHEMALES SO MUCH, and I'm glad to be here now.
                                I love asian shemale as much as the hotties from brazil ( which have mostly those exciting tan lines)
                                So, let's see what's up an makes me hard

                                Greetings to all

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X