Hello everyone! Previous member from way back. Good to be here
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
- 1 like
Comment
-
Hello my loves, I am available and I am ready to please you in everything🥰✅, I am active passive simple affectionate ardent, come and enjoy a good sex where I will give you dear kisses I treat a French kiss and many other things 👅🍑🍌🍆🍆My WhatsApp: +61480023911
Comment
-
Hi everyone, I'm Ellie. Just beginning my transition to female so please be nice. I want to find someone who can help me get into trans porn. I need money for doctors etc so I want to film my experiences. Total virgin as female, I'm excited just thinking about sucking my first cock or feeling warm cum inside me .Ohhh . I know the sites and tips. I need actual help doing it ex. Decent camera, lights, props, lubes, wigs, make up. But I'll take what I can get. 40 yrs, 5,10 168lbs. Blue eyes. Intelligent. Motivated.1 Photo
Comment

Found this site finally after a year of only vetting shemales thru ShemalesCanada


Comment